Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Do western governments assassinate their own citizens?
Does the US or UK government plot and carry out covert assassinations on their own citizens in order to silence them?

Amidst all the rumours about “black ops” in the US and the shadowy so called “agency 13” in the UK is there any truth to the theory of covert ops to kill a countries own citizens?

Is it just a conspiracy theory? Or is it naïve to think this isn't going on?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

I wouldn't discount it.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

If I see The Department Of Homeland Security reading here I am hiding this thread...and maybe a couple others.

Dramaqueen
Good idea comrade.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Wise ass.

Now I'm paranoid.
(06-23-2013, 02:57 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Now I'm paranoid.

Step one in the assimilation rule book: Create a feeling of paranoia, then come in and save the day with a false feeling of comfort.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Ah, just like trolling.
(06-23-2013, 01:58 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Does the US or UK government plot and carry out covert assassinations on their own citizens in order to silence them?

Amidst all the rumours about “black ops” in the US and the shadowy so called “agency 13” in the UK is there any truth to the theory of covert ops to kill a countries own citizens?

Is it just a conspiracy theory? Or is it naïve to think this isn't going on?

No. There never were.

Now days it is apparent individuals in government aren't above murder for political or national interests but these are not sanctioned by the US government or any branch thereof. Indeed, until the 1980's I seriously doubt that the US government was routinely responsible for the murder of foreign nationals either.

I might point out that I don't consider the targeting of terrorists or heads of government of rogue regimes to be murder at all. I prefer our government announces they are going to off someone before or shortly after the fact but getting murderers like saddam isn't murder.
[Image: egypt_5.gif]