Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Duchess' Wish Come True
Up to 250 female inmates sterilized in California prisons, documents say

A scathing new report from the Center for Investigative Reporting (CIR) alleges that at least 148 female inmates were sterilized at various California prison facilities over a 5-year period, from 2006 to 2010. According to the report, which was posted July 7, that number could go as high as 250 as more documents are studied from as far back as 1997 regarding sterilization procedures allegedly undergone by what appear to be recidivist female inmates -- and without the state's knowledge or approval. What's more, some of those female inmates have come forward to say that they were coerced or weren't properly informed of the procedure when they were performed.

STORY

That's a dream come true! Now, if this practice could only go mainstream it would be perfection. I'd like to see clinics (that offer this procedure) in the vicinity of every state agency where people sign up for welfare.

I'd like to give Dr. Heinrich a fist bump.

Dr. James Heinrich, the former OB-GYN at Valley State Prison, is one doctor under fire for the tubal ligations. Christina Cordera, in prison for auto theft, now says she felt coerced by Heinrich to have the procedure.

“As soon as he found out that I had five kids, he suggested that I look into getting it done. The closer I got to my due date, the more he talked about it,” said Cordero, now 34. “He made me feel like a bad mother if I didn’t do it.”

But eventually she did. She says she now wishes she hadn't.

But Heinrich told CIR that he performed a valuable service to the female inmates that were sterilized, noting that the tax money spent was minimal. "Over a 10-year period, that isn’t a huge amount of money,” he said, “compared to what you save in welfare paying for these unwanted children – as they procreated more.”
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I'm not comfortable with this, it sounds a lot like a Eugenics program to me especially forcing people to do it.

Uncle Adolf and Neitzsche were big fans of eugenics.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

Aww, c'mon! It's a wonderful concept.

I'd be delighted to pay my fair share immediately in getting several of those losers spayed & neutered and then I don't want to pay another penny to feed, clothe & shelter any of those people. I'm glad to help the truly needy and those that continue to breed with no way to raise their children do not fit my definition of needy.
You are sending me mixed signals here on the one hand you going on about preserving peoples freedoms and liberties and in the next breath you want prisons to force women inmates to be sterilized?

Whoah!
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I would like to see a 'MRS' Program "Manditory Reversible Sterilization. You can fuck all you want in your teen years. When you get older and settled and can prove you would make a good and responsible parent then and only then could your condition be reversed and you could get pregnant. Those who fail to reach that level of maturity would simply matriculate from the 'MRS' program into 'MS' Program..."Manditory Sterilization" and stay there.
(07-08-2013, 03:23 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: You are sending me mixed signals here on the one hand you going on about preserving peoples freedoms and liberties and in the next breath you want prisons to force women inmates to be sterilized?

Yes, that's exactly right.

I'm down with Zero's idea. *nods*
^ I don't know if the women prisoners in the OP were "coerced" or not.

"Influenced" and "coerced" are not the same.

Sounds like they all signed consent forms and it's not difficult to believe that at least some female convicts could be lying about their perceived lack of choice.

I guess whether it can be shown that the consent was under threat or duress is the question (on an individual level; not addressing the state's alleged breach). Interested in seeing what the investigation uncovers.

Duchess, since you support "forced" sterilization (reversible or not) for women, would you also support the same for men?
(07-08-2013, 04:48 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Duchess, if you support forced sterilization (reversible or not) for women, would you also support the same for men?

Oh yes, absolutely. Neuter 'em all...as long as they fit my requirements, we can't be doing this to just anyone after all.
I agree with HotD. It doesn't necessarily seem like these women were "forced" to undergo the procedure. I wouldn't mind if deadbeat dads were encouraged to get vasectomies either.
Commando Cunt Queen
(07-08-2013, 02:55 PM)Duchess Wrote:

“As soon as he found out that I had five kids, he suggested that I look into getting it done. The closer I got to my due date, the more he talked about it,” said Cordero, now 34. “He made me feel like a bad mother if I didn’t do it.”

You ARE a bad mother you stupid fucking cow! You have 5 kids and your in prison for stealing cars. That means you can't feed the ones you already bred and yet you feel you have the right to have more.
True 'dat.
Commando Cunt Queen
Maybe I think you shouldn't be allowed to breed because you are fucking someone with bush nigger blood bitch?

Who decides who should be allowed to breed and why you? Me? Eugenics argues you shouldn't blight the US population with a kid with bush nigger blood they all turn out to be alcoholic social rejects with a chip on their shoulder right?
(07-08-2013, 10:21 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Maybe I think you shouldn't be allowed to breed because you are fucking someone with bush nigger blood bitch?

Who decides who should be allowed to breed and why you? Me? Eugenics argues you shouldn't blight the US population with a kid with bush nigger blood they all turn out to be alcoholic social rejects with a chip on their shoulder right?

No. It's an economic decision. If you're breeding way more than you can afford, you should stop. Why should "we" the tax payers, pay for you to push out as many kids as you want?

I guess another way to address it is to say welfare recipients get help/medical care for two kids. After that, you're fucking cut off. As I understand it, our system currently awards deadbeat parents for most of the kids that they have. "Keep producing and we'll give you more money"! How dumb is that?
Commando Cunt Queen
There seems a much simpler and more humane way to treat the problem. As is women are paid good money to have kids on welfare. Just stop paying them and they'll learn all about contraception real fucking fast. Just pay half for the second baby and one third for the next. Very soon they'll realize they're losing money.

The state should provide free contraception.

Some might whine that the kids will do without but where are these damn do-gooders when the educational system destroys their lives and turn them into welfare clients? Millions are destroyed every year while we fight a losing battle with poverty.

The way to make poverty disappear is education, not paying them to have babies and providing the education they need to sell drugs and murder people. It's a wonder people put up with an educational system that fails 97% of the time and can't even teach about 20% to read and write. Things can't get better while we have a failed and worsening educational system.
[Image: egypt_5.gif]
(07-08-2013, 10:32 PM)username Wrote: No. It's an economic decision.

There are lots of bush niggers sucking the government tit on welfare.

Then they should be spayed & neutered too. You make it sound like I singled out one specific group of people, I didn't. My thoughts only apply to those who are stupid enough to continue breeding when they have no way to feed their kids without my help. Why the hell should I be saddled with raising someone's kids? I even resent that a portion of my cell phone bill goes to pay for those muthafuckin' Obama phones. Since when did a cell phone become a necessity? I work to pay for the things I have or things I'd like to purchase and I don't think it's too much to ask that others do the same. Only a goddamn retard would bring a child into this world with no way to even buy diapers for it.
So its freedom and liberty for all except prisoners with lots of kids? In which case its fuck you we go Nazi Germany on your ass?

Holy shit. It's people in general, OP. I don't know why this is such a difficult concept for you to understand. Do not have children you cannot afford to raise. I totally get why none of the retards can grasp that but you? C'mon.
“The degree of civilisation in a society can be can be judged by entering its prisons” - Dystoyevsky.