Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
PUT YUR DUKES UP *POW*

Have you participated in a good ass kickin' recently? Told anyone to STFU? Put a verbal spear through a tard? Had a war of words?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

I can hardly stand all the civilized banter.

I'm all alone in Mock. That rarely happens.
Not really.

Clang and daisy, the two paupers in the Mock bum collective, haven't been around much lately.

Also Heinrich hasn't been reporting from behind enemy lines much lately either to tell us more about his love of dick, belly dancing for ragheads and gay rubdowns with the drongo in his new sauna.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

I'm thinking about cooking. Please save me from myself.
You're never alone.

Yawn

Oh. There is people here after all. Hi. Hibye
LOL, Poor Baby. Sux rattling around inside your own head sometimes doesn't it?
I told a guy named Elvis that he would have a blue Christmas if he didn't shutup and go do something productive besides using his breath to blow on dandelions.

Elvis is from Brazil.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(07-29-2013, 04:41 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: LOL, Poor Baby. Sux rattling around inside your own head sometimes doesn't it?

hah Yes, it does. I went for a swim so I'm a little better now.
(07-29-2013, 04:59 PM)Maggot Wrote: I told a guy named Elvis that he would have a blue Christmas if he didn't shutup and go do something productive besides using his breath to blow on dandelions.

Elvis is from Brazil.

New employee?

I'll come & blow on some dandelions for a fee too.
If your cooking, make me something good.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

Cooking was a last resort. I floated around the pool instead. I'm alone so I probably won't have to do that dreadful chore again until maybe Thursday.
I am trying to get over spray off the terra cotta tiles out front.
(07-29-2013, 07:14 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: terra cotta tiles out front.

Ooooo that sounds nice! Walkway?
(07-29-2013, 05:08 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-29-2013, 04:59 PM)Maggot Wrote: I told a guy named Elvis that he would have a blue Christmas if he didn't shutup and go do something productive besides using his breath to blow on dandelions.

Elvis is from Brazil.

New employee?

I'll come & blow on some dandelions for a fee too.

I'm using some temps and sometimes they stay the entire week, sometimes a month. There is a super tall super skinny black guy from south Africa out there this week. Nice guy, he likes frogs. The couple of drainage ponds have a zillion bullfrogs in them. But the swamp is right there also.
Elvis has left the building.
(07-29-2013, 03:55 PM)Duchess Wrote: Have you participated in a good ass kickin' recently? Told anyone to STFU? Put a verbal spear through a tard? Had a war of words?

Yes and last time I came in here to bitch about it, I got roasted. Smiley_emoticons_stumm
(07-29-2013, 09:01 PM)Maggot Wrote: I'm using some temps and sometimes they stay the entire week, sometimes a month.

Do you still see the guy who eats the bizarre food? I can't remember his name but his food looks and smells like road kill.
(07-30-2013, 09:11 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-29-2013, 09:01 PM)Maggot Wrote: I'm using some temps and sometimes they stay the entire week, sometimes a month.

Do you still see the guy who eats the bizarre food? I can't remember his name but his food looks and smells like road kill.

Thats Sammy he will eat chicken that has sat on the table for 2 days. Old iron gut right there.