Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
PREGNANCY TESTS

Women are selling their positive pregnancy tests on Craigslist. Not kidding. One of the ads exclaims "'Wanna get your boyfriend to finally pop the question? Play a trick on mom, dad or one of your friends?" Jeezus. Most are being sold for around $25.00 and people are buying them!

Story
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Holy hell! Talk about desperate.
Commando Cunt Queen

It's horrible & I'm telling every man I know about this treachery. Bitches! The_Villagers
People are nuts.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
OK, yea that's more than a little fucking weird
Drastic financial times cause some to use drastic measures to make a buck! But this really is pretty friggin lame! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I focused more on the people buying them than those who are selling them. Some bitches will do anything to get a ring on their finger, it's an act of desperation to trick someone like this. It's just one more reason for me to think the average woman is a POS...not that I needed another reason.
(09-01-2013, 07:01 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I focused more on the people buying them than those who are selling them. Some bitches will do anything to get a ring on their finger, it's an act of desperation to trick someone like this. It's just one more reason for me to think the average woman is a POS...not that I needed another reason.

Yes you're right, any POS that uses that to get a ring, will ultimately also get divorced shortly there after anyway. So it's just an exercise in futility.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I thought it was a good idea. Baby needs a new pair of shoes. Smiley_emoticons_smile
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(09-01-2013, 07:49 AM)Maggot Wrote: I thought it was a good idea.

That better be a joke, young man.

I'm so ashamed of my own species sometimes.
Any idiot that would not get a second opinion deserves to be married.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
That's just disgusting! I would never touch someone elses piss stick let alone buy that shit offline.
(09-01-2013, 07:58 AM)Maggot Wrote: Any idiot that would not get a second opinion deserves to be married.

Just to clarify - I wasn't referring to you when I said I was ashamed of my own species. I love you, Maggottyboo. KissKissKissKiss
Back off my man Duchess!!

HAHAHAHAHA
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
The next thing they have to do is either steal a baby or fabricate a miscarriage or something after they've roped the unsuspecting guy in to marriage.
Commando Cunt Queen
(09-01-2013, 08:46 AM)JsMom Wrote: That's just disgusting! I would never touch someone elses piss stick let alone buy that shit offline.

hahhah
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau