Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
I prefer Crackers
According to the Implicit Association test, apparently I have a strong automatic preference for European Americans than African Americans..

[Image: results_zps211ad60d.jpg]

Who knew...

You can do the test here
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
You racist bastard! You better start poking some dark meat sailor!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
hah
(09-10-2013, 08:08 PM)crash Wrote: You can do the test here

The linky no work for me.
Commando Cunt Queen
You gave us a bum link, Einstein.
(09-11-2013, 01:15 PM)sally Wrote: You gave us a bum link, Einstein.

Don't you mean the Aussie equivalent of Einstein?

A Mr. Kanga Roo?

Alright, that wasn't very clever. However, has anyone seen Jimmy Fallon's spoof of Downton Abbey?

It's worth looking up if you get the time.
java.lang.Exception: No Study Session
at org.uva.ParsedRequest.getStudySession(Unknown Source)
at org.uva.controller.TaskHandlerServlet.processRequest(TaskHandlerServlet.java:54)
at org.uva.controller.TaskHandlerServlet.doGet(TaskHandlerServlet.java:28)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:617)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
at org.uva.util.RefererFilter.doFilter(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
at org.uva.util.EncodingFilter.doFilter(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)
at org.jstripe.tomcat.probe.Tomcat55AgentValve.invoke(Tomcat55AgentValve.java:20)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:298)
at org.apache.jk.server.JkCoyoteHandler.invoke(JkCoyoteHandler.java:190)
at org.apache.jk.common.HandlerRequest.invoke(HandlerRequest.java:291)
at org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket.invoke(ChannelSocket.java:769)
at org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket.processConnection(ChannelSocket.java:698)
at org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket$SocketConnection.runIt(ChannelSocket.java:891)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:690)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

What does the above say about ME, you Harvard fucks???
It says you and the other dumb bitches are all too dopey/lazy to google "Harvard Implicit Association Test"

Try this, fucktards.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(09-11-2013, 05:12 PM)crash Wrote: Try this, fucktards.

Done.

The result of my Race IAT:

Your data suggest a moderate automatic preference for European American compared to African American.

Whew, I'm less of a racist than are you! Relaxed Drink
(09-11-2013, 05:52 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Whew, I'm less of a racist than are you! Relaxed Drink

I'm sure I just replied but it seems to have gotten lost in cyberspace... ::spooky::

What I said was..

I can live with that if you can. As long as you keep talking about breasts...
I can live with it too.

Especially if it means that I get all of the dark brown Peanut M&Ms.

Btw, I took the Weight IAC earlier too.

My test result = strong automatic preference for thin people.

Pfft... Aside from most of my family members, the people with whom I'm the closest are almost all larger than the average bear. That test is rigged!!
You can have the dark browns and the greens. I like the yellows and the reds.
(09-11-2013, 08:32 PM)crash Wrote: You can have the dark browns and the greens. I like the yellows and the reds.

Okay. So far, high levels of compatibility here.

Now, the real test, crash.

1. Which crackers do you prefer?
Saltines, Oysters, Cheez-its, Wheat Thins, Chicken-In-A-Biskit, Triscuits...? (assuming those brands, or their equivalents, are sold in Australia).

2. Which cookies do you prefer?
Sugar, chocolate chip, peanut butter, Oreos...?
Triscuit Thin Crisps are awesome. And Ritz. Oreos HAVE to be double stuff.
I love those vanilla wafer cookies too. Once I ate an entire package of the fat free ones. That was a gigantic mistake. Huge.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I like a cracker over here called Carr's Original water crackers. But you have to have something with it, like a cheese or a smoked oyster or smoked salmon or such. So out of your list, probably the saltines and the chicken-in-a-biscuit. I luuuuurve oysters, but natural mostly. Not oyster crackers; never tried them. Our wheat thins are called Vita Wheat and they're pretty good with vegemite, but only an every now and then thing.

I like the old fashioned country style choc chip cookies. The ones that have a crunch and aren't all gooey like a subway cookie or crumbly and fall to pieces. Sugar not so much, Oreos once in a blue moon; I find the cream in the middle too sweet.

We have a biscuit here called a tim tam. They are the debil!

[Image: 6a0133f289c0d2970b0168ebd6ac31970c-400wi]
Oyster crackers don't have oysters in them. They are a round saltine type cracker but puffier. You put them in Clam Chowder or Oyster Stew and other types of soup.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
When I was pregnant with my oldest daughter I craved saltines with smoked oysters in the can and hot sauce. I still like them every now and then, but normally I prefer fresh, raw oysters on my crackers.
(09-11-2013, 09:03 PM)crash Wrote: So out of your list, probably the saltines and the chicken-in-a-biscuit.

I like the old fashioned country style choc chip cookies.

We have a biscuit here called a tim tam. They are the debil!

Chicken-In-A-Biskit (tied with Cheez-It) was the correct answer.

Chocolate chip cookies was the correct answer as well.

Your Crookies IAT Result: You have a strong preference for obscenely unhealthy but really satisfying junk food.

P.s. Tim Tams look damn good - glad we don't have them here. One less thing to resist when the sweet tooth makes an appearance.
(09-12-2013, 06:41 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: P.s. Tim Tams look damn good - glad we don't have them here. One less thing to resist when the sweet tooth makes an appearance.

Would you like me to send you a packet or two?
I'm serious..