TELL ME...

What's the worst thing you have to do tomorrow?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Find my quarterly federal tax returns from 2011 and find out why the IRS keeps sending me letters saying that we owe 970 dollars. Just reading it doesn't sound like much, but guaranteed it's a whole day process if not weeks.
Take my kids to say good-bye to their grandpa.
(10-16-2013, 06:42 PM)nrkerr Wrote: Take my kids to say good-bye to their grandpa.

That sucks..beats anything I have to do. My worst thing is going to try and deal with our car insurance place.
Life is overwhelming. Not just with death, but every fucking thing. There are some good things, but for the most part it truly sucks.

The accountant we had for years sent us a letter last year saying he has been ill with cancer for years and his doctor finally told him to give it up. Well I guess while we were unaware that he was sick he forgot to file our corporate taxes from the 2011 and we've been penalized thousands of dollars and the letters just keep coming. I know the old guy was sick, but Jesus Christ we paid him to file it. I can understand why some people just drop out of society and become bums, it's a lot easier.
(10-16-2013, 06:42 PM)nrkerr Wrote: Take my kids to say good-bye to their grandpa.

You could also think of it as the best thing you have to do tomorrow. I've been doing that with my kids everyday for a month now.
Getting up at 6 is going to suck
Family court with the ex.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I have to be on a Skype conference call at 7am which is usually when I'm rolling out of bed. Not a big deal though, I don't care if they see me in my bathrobe, sipping coffee. I've been finally checking a lot of things off my to-do list (finally got our 2012 taxes done last week) so I'm feeling a lot less pressure. Lots of things I want to do, ought to do, but nothing that's making me crazy right now.

I've got those job apps out and I'm trying to sell some of my son's skateboard stuff on Craigslist because he's trying to convince us we should put a 16' wide by 23' length half pipe in our backyard. 78 I told him if we figure out a way to do it, that would be his Christmas present and birthday present for the next two years (seriously). He gets nothing but toiletries and underwear or something. This is the beast he wants. Fortunately, our backyard is a lot bigger than the one pictured so it won't be quite so in your face.

[Image: halfpipe360.jpg]
Commando Cunt Queen
Wow User. My son would love that.

Court is done. He was crying and acting a fool. I told the judge to remove the change in tax deduction. I had asked to claim both kids since I pay for everything. Vhole said no and I cant adk for an increase in support although its been 10 years or he would fight me. I said fine. Keep your precious money. Vince asked for the kids for two weeks in July. I agreed. Other visitation mutually agreed on. The judged asked if he had consumed alcohol or drugs within 24 hours. He said no. She bought it. So it's done. It's really sad he would only fight me if I asked for money.

He was crying? Hahaha! Whatta fricken loser.

Will the boys be forced to see him even if they don't want to? They are old enough now to fully understand what a POS he really is.
I'm really glad my dad is a great guy.

I couldn't imagine being a boy and having an asshole/douche bag for a role model.

Sorry you're dealing with that Ramsey.
Thing 1 will be 17 by next summer so no. He won't have to see him. Thing 2 will be 14. So I don't think he will be forced either. We will see what happens when the time comes.
My bank quit paying interest to savers and are now giving it to people who borrow and open new accounts. I'm going to go borrow and open new accounts.

My new policy is to never close an account. Banks like to play games.
[Image: egypt_5.gif]
I have to catch three planes and a rental car home due to the fires. I probably won't get there until well into the evening. Tomorrow I'm going to go bury the neighbours daughter's pony. Fire got up to their back paddock and it spooked and tried to clear the fence and broke its offside foreleg. The scumbag vet she rang charged her $500 to come out and put it down and then wanted another $650 to dispose of the carcass, money she can't afford.

I knew it was going to be a shitty week. Still first world problems compared to nkerr I guess.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Just farted at my gf, she rolled over in her sleep.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

Dammit Ramsey, sorry your kids have such a douch for a dad, that HAS to suck
It does suck Six. I just don't understand how someone can love themselves more than their children.

What sucks about tomorrow is I have to learn how to give my brother injections of Louvanox. He has them twice a day. I might throw up. Needles and I don't really get along. And having to be the sticker instead of the stickee is worse.
(10-17-2013, 09:18 PM)crash Wrote: Tomorrow I'm going to go bury the neighbours daughter's pony.

Do you have a backhoe?
No, I have a bobcat.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021