Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Fuck Halloween....
I guess I'm not the only one that thinks it's a stupid holiday since none of you assholes bothered to post a "Happy Halloween" thread.

My son is dressing up as a "transvestite" (his words). Not very p.c., amiright? I told him he could just say he was dressing up as a girl but he prefers transvestite. Whatevah.
Commando Cunt Queen

I could actually be into this silly holiday if I had little ones or even if I had kids coming here for candy but neither of those things is my reality so it's just another day.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I've never liked Halloween. Something about having to walk door to door while my kids are eating sugar for dinner annoys the shit out of me.
(10-31-2013, 11:53 AM)sally Wrote: I've never liked Halloween. Something about having to walk door to door while my kids are eating sugar for dinner annoys the shit out of me.

You bring your sippy cup, right? *waving from the street* "Thanks...don't mind us...just getting drunk out here..."!!!
Commando Cunt Queen
This year its my turn to give out candy, no walking around like an idiot begging for it this year.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

This is a Mocker's little girl - she's Sleeping Beauty today.

If her Dad wants to claim her, go for it. I didn't want to say because this thread isn't private. Your choice, mister.

[Image: SleepingBeauty_zps2b72f877.jpg]
She looks just like him, but in a good way.
(10-31-2013, 12:04 PM)username Wrote:
(10-31-2013, 11:53 AM)sally Wrote: I've never liked Halloween. Something about having to walk door to door while my kids are eating sugar for dinner annoys the shit out of me.

You bring your sippy cup, right? *waving from the street* "Thanks...don't mind us...just getting drunk out here..."!!!

Yeah, if I'm going trick or treating as an alcoholic I think I should make it as authentic as possible.
(10-31-2013, 02:10 PM)sally Wrote: She looks just like him, but in a good way.

She loves dressing up like a princess.

And she loves treats.

Needless to say, Halloween is one of her favorite days of the year.
Halloween is usually my favorite holiday, but this year sucks so yeah...
(10-31-2013, 11:45 AM)username Wrote: My son is dressing up as a "transvestite" (his words). Not very p.c., amiright? I told him he could just say he was dressing up as a girl but he prefers transvestite.

Better be careful which doors he knocks on else he might get some candy he doesn't like from other people that 'prefer' transvestites..
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
The worst thing that's become of Halloween is that it seems that NOW is the time to start advertising Christmas shit...and putting displays up in stores.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

I started seeing holiday stuff a good month ago, maybe longer. Directv will start playing Christmas music tomorrow.

I won't be surprised if Aussie puts her tree up in the next 7 days.
(10-31-2013, 03:23 PM)thekid65 Wrote: The worst thing that's become of Halloween is that it seems that NOW is the time to start advertising Christmas shit...and putting displays up in stores.
It's been that way for as long as I can remember. Why not? I have assholes at work telling me they're already done with their Christmas shopping.

Hibye Guilty

Oops, I read that wrong. I'm not all done, I've just done some.
(10-31-2013, 03:29 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I won't be surprised if Aussie puts her tree up in the next 7 days.

Makes sense...only crazy people do that.
(10-31-2013, 03:10 PM)crash Wrote:
(10-31-2013, 11:45 AM)username Wrote: My son is dressing up as a "transvestite" (his words). Not very p.c., amiright? I told him he could just say he was dressing up as a girl but he prefers transvestite.

Better be careful which doors he knocks on else he might get some candy he doesn't like from other people that 'prefer' transvestites..

Well he told me this morning he wants to return the wig. He said the hair hanging in his face bugs the shit out of him. He's going to wear black pants, a black shirt and draw a cat face on himself now (so he says). He and his friends are lazy...they just want the candy. The kid he's going with is worse though. He's going to carry his skateboard and go as a skateboarder . Smiley_emoticons_slash

This is one area where my son is fortunate he looks younger than he is (more like an 11 y/o). His friend has the beginnings of a mustache. I get a little pissy at the older kids that come around my house. I still give them the candy but I sure as hell don't tell them how adorable they look.

Come to think of it, I should. How funny would it be to tell a kid with a mustache that he looks so cute in a voice usually reserved for a baby.

Heh-heh.
Commando Cunt Queen
(10-31-2013, 03:29 PM)Duchess Wrote: I won't be surprised if Aussie puts her tree up in the next 7 days.

Thanks for reminding me. Mini xmas tree I've got the perfect spot for the tree this year.

(10-31-2013, 04:50 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Makes sense...only crazy people do that.

You bitch, the earlier you put the tree up, the stronger the spirit of Christmas comes into your house and then Santa brings you better presents....but you go on ahead and put yours up the day before and see what happens.
It's raining and the costumes are on. Smiley_emoticons_shocked I will melt. Gotta see if my wife will take them!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.