Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
aussiebitch says the wrong thing to the wrong person.
[Image: h2ECAE33F]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
HAHAHAHAHA that is great.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Sorry about that Aussie.that chili was extra spicy. Whew! I'm literally pooped after that .
Is that shit or mud?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
If it's shit they must have really need to go and they need to lay off the fibre..
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021

Aww hell, more poop.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I'm pretty sure it's mud Duchess. Lol
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(11-13-2013, 05:15 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Aww hell, more poop.
Moist poop heh heh
When I open the Club again Maggot, do not try to enter, I will have my people ban you from entering, if you try it could be embarrassing and awkward for you.
(11-14-2013, 03:14 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: When I open the Club again Maggot, do not try to enter, I will have my people ban you from entering, if you try it could be embarrassing and awkward for you.

I have already squished the heads of "your people" from afar. It was fairly easy.
(11-14-2013, 10:41 AM)Maggot Wrote:
(11-14-2013, 03:14 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: When I open the Club again Maggot, do not try to enter, I will have my people ban you from entering, if you try it could be embarrassing and awkward for you.

I have already squished the heads of "your people" from afar. It was fairly easy.

Did they ooze anything juicy or gross, or was it just a plain old expulsion of air?
(11-14-2013, 10:44 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(11-14-2013, 10:41 AM)Maggot Wrote:

Did they ooze anything juicy or gross, or was it just a plain old expulsion of air?

It looked like that stuff that comes out when you sqeeze a blackhead. Black on the top but white inside with a clear jelly tail at the end.

*barf*
I like squeezing black heads. One time I had one on my cheek where I normally don't get them and it wouldn't budge. I kept squeezing and squeezing until it got all infected and I had to go to the ER looking like a crack head.
(11-14-2013, 04:27 PM)sally Wrote: I like squeezing black heads. One time I had one on my cheek where I normally don't get them and it wouldn't budge. I kept squeezing and squeezing until it got all infected and I had to go to the ER looking like a crack head.
Yum
If have no wish to by a member of a club that allowed Aussie to be a member.

Lol.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(11-14-2013, 05:13 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Yum

Goddamnit, Clang. [Image: slap.gif]
Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
(11-14-2013, 05:16 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: If have no wish to by a member of a club that allowed Aussie to be a member.

Lol.

hah me too! I have no wish to be a member of a club that would have me as a member either.
(11-15-2013, 04:52 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: hah me too! I have no wish to be a member of a club that would have me as a member either.

You are getting dangerously close to the original Groucho Marx quote there!