Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
JFK Assassination 50 years
This being the 50th anniversary of the death of President Kennedy, I know that LC would have been all over this. So, in her memory, I will start a thread. There are still folks who think conspiracy. Others who hold to Lone Gunman.
Were you around then? Or is this just a history lesson for you? I was 9 years old, three years older than Caroline.
When JFK was killed, this was the first instance of wall to wall coverage of a major event. Until 911 there had not been as much new coverage of such an event.
I was just watching a news program on the days that followed. When the news first came across the wire, Walter Cronkite, on CBS was there to see it. Back then, cameras needed to be "hot" to air anything. At the time the first reports came that he had been shot, there were no cameras ready, so Cronkite had to do a voice over a slide that said "Special Report."
This was all pre cable, pre internet, pre 24 hour coverage of news. So basically the public had 3 or 4 channels to chose from to get the news on TV.
Thin of the difference between that and the coverage of 9/11, I remember first hearing of the attacks on the internet.

Here is an article about a JFK conspiracy theory that could be legit. Or so it says.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/16/us/jfk-ass...?hpt=hp_c3
Just watched a Nova special on PBS this past week that did an in depth ballistics test that supports the lone gunman, 'magic' bullet theory. It had me convinced that Oswald acted alone.

However, conspiracy theorists will simply chalk it up to somebody else being 'in on it'.

Maybe they're right.

Think about it though, the networks would love nothing more than to be the one who finally had the smoking gun in the JFK assassination.

It's boring to corroborate the already existing idea the Oswald acted alone.

I was drinking the conspiracy kool-aid after Oliver Stones movie.

Now, I'm a realist.

It was Oswald all by himself.
I was watching the show 48 Hours did last night. Going over it play by play, as it happened. They talked with this computer tech guy who too the Zapruder film frame by frame and made 3-D computer images of the film. When they ran it from all angles they showed that the billet that went into JFK's neck, and out his throat, had no where else to go but into the Governor's back. They also traced it backwards, straight up to the 6th floor of the Book Depository. I am also including the video clip that I have mentioned here.

[Image: jfk.gif]
If the link does not work in above, try this

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/cb-PAGxVmf...episode_8/
They did a documentary on channel 5 in the UK the other night. Oswald was there one of his bullets hit Kennedy in the back of the neck and also hit the governor guy sitting in front of Kennedy. The magic bullet is actually plausible because the governor was sitting on a different kind of seat than the Kennedys and was sitting several inches lower making the magic bullet plausible.

But....

The fatal headshot was definitely not fired by Oswald because - the headshot was by a completely different type of gun to the rifle Oswald had and - they proved conclusively that the angle of the headshot means it definitely came from the front left of the support car following Kennedys car.

The agents in the support car had one loaded and cocked AR15 in the car. When Oswald starting firing from the book depository the agent in the front left seat of the support car pulled out the AR15 to return fire to Oswalds position. As he pulled up the gun the gun went off and caught Kennedy in the back of the head probably by accident in the panic.

The fatal headshot was a tragic accident. That's what they covered up not a conspiracy.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Its called JFKs secret killer - the evidence.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
His Mother Rose said "If you eat many more of those ju-ju beans, your head will explode"
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Omg. 113
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
The best way to cover up a conspiracy is not to hide evidence, but to dump so many red herrings and wacky theories into the mix that people get lost in the tangle of conflicting accounts.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
I lived in Dallas when JFK was shot, I was on the front porch when the fat chick from next door came running over screaming about him being shot.
I'l been to the depository 3 times and walked the rout taken by Kennedy that day several times. With the exception of a few tree limbs in the way now that were not there then you have a completely clear ling of fire from the window all the way to the viaduct. Oswald would have had No trouble making those shots, he was a marine corps trained rifleman and while the Carcano rifle he was using was a cheap POS it would not have any trouble doing the kind of damage inflicted on Kennedy. The distances were just not that far.
I think Oswald did it alone, others disagree and point to the sound clips being computerized and tested and all that, but I call BS, There is no way in hell that they had good enough time references on the audio clips from the police radios to nail that down.
As to the second shooter from the grassy knoll thats BS too, there were people all over the place there that day and they would have seen something.
As to the "Agent" accidentally shooting Kennedy, well thats just made up BS by some eurotrash "Journalist".
Am M16, AR15, whatever makes a Very distinct cram out in the open like that that no one heard and also no one saw it not filmed it, Bullshit
(CNN) -- Jacqueline Kennedy was still wearing the blood-stained watermelon pink suit when she got to the White House in the early-morning hours after her husband was shot dead.

She had refused to take it off at Parkland Hospital in Dallas or on the flight back to Washington with the body of her husband.

Once at the White House, her personal maid put the suit in a bag so Mrs. Kennedy wouldn't have to look at it.

In the words of President John F. Kennedy, she looked "smashing" in the suit, which may be why the President asked Jackie to wear the now-famous outfit to Dallas on November 22, 1963

Where is suit today? Click HERE for full article
(11-18-2013, 09:57 AM)Donovan Wrote: The best way to cover up a conspiracy is not to hide evidence, but to dump so many red herrings and wacky theories into the mix that people get lost in the tangle of conflicting accounts.

Fuckin' A.

And the latest money grubbing dickhead to try and turn a dollar from it is, unfortunately, an Australian ex-detective. Good on him for being able to get enough sheeple to believe enough in him to buy his book, I guess..
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Today is lil professors birthday he is 8 yrs old today.
(11-22-2013, 03:21 PM)Maggot Wrote: Today is lil professors birthday he is 8 yrs old today.

That's a great age, Maggot.

I have a niece with a b-day too.
(11-22-2013, 03:21 PM)Maggot Wrote: Today is lil professors birthday he is 8 yrs old today.

Happy Birthday, lil' professor! Blowing-kisses

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I was just a few feet away from JFK at the Toledo Airport when he was running for president !
[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]
(11-23-2013, 03:26 PM)Older Than Dirt Wrote: I was just a few feet away from JFK at the Toledo Airport when he was running for president !

Should have warned him. What's wrong with you?
Donovan, there's nothing wrong with me. I'm just a crazy old lady who has completely lost my filter. If you're ever in T Town let me know. You could meet me at the bar on Friday. The young crowd loves me.
[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]
O.T.D. is breaking all the rules.
Re CN post #5, I watched the same program suggesting it was an accident on part of a Secret Service Agent whose rifle fired accidently in all the chaos of the moment. This was diagramed to show the trajectory of the bullet, angle, wound, etc. and it made sense to me.....more than Warren C....report. I think this theory is what is being covered up by Gov't.....

I am older than most of you here; I was at my parents' home and is was day after my birthday so I remember it vividly. I was also watching when Oswald was shot and to this day, I swear I saw a sign of recognition on Oswald's face seconds before he was shot. I believe he knew Mr. Ruby.