Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Its Friday!!!!
Yahoooooooooooooooooooo! Oh! the joy!!!! Imma gonna get me a bottle and have a freaking party!!! Maybe some Dc. Mcquillicutty on ice.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I must stay sober tonight . Tomorrow morning is opening day for shotgun/deer season here in Iowa. Worst part is tonight is my company christmas party. Oh well, better to be safe than sorry when it comes to firearms and alcohol.
(12-06-2013, 03:29 PM)Maggot Wrote: Dc. Mcquillicutty

I used to see that in my freezer frequently.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Yes do be careful FU. We wouldn't want you to accidentally shoot your member off.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(12-06-2013, 03:37 PM)F.U. Dont ask again Wrote: I must stay sober tonight . Tomorrow morning is opening day for shotgun/deer season here in Iowa. Worst part is tonight is my company christmas party. Oh well, better to be safe than sorry when it comes to firearms and alcohol.

Mines next Saturday and I might just stay overnight. Sometimes we get an entire hallway. If we get enough drunken idiots together.
Dc. Mcquillicutty is really good in iced shot glasses!
I just finished my tree. That bastard was really heavy for some reason, it was no bigger than the ones I usually get but I couldn't even lift it off the ground. I almost feel sorry he was cut down.
(12-06-2013, 03:29 PM)Maggot Wrote: Yahoooooooooooooooooooo! Oh! the joy!!!! Imma gonna get me a bottle and have a freaking party!!! Maybe some Dc. Mcquillicutty on ice.

It's raining here and supposed to rain all weekend. Having a couple of vodka and Frescas while doing laundry and scrubbing toilets. Big Friday party night, right here!

So, I've seen your poison on the shelf at a few places, but never ordered one and never had anyone order one when I was behind the bar. Looked it up - sounds SWEET. Sweet drinks are dangerous.

And, since I'm a little buzzed, got curious and had to investigate when Dr. McGillicuddy's was established because, as I'm sure most people do, I wondered if the liquor manufacturer might have blatantly ripped Lucy Ricardo's maiden name for associative marketing purposes.

Nope, Dr. MacGllicuddy (with a "g") predates Lucy McGilllicuddy by like 60 years. So, maybe Desilu ripped from the other Dr. M.?

Yeah, I'm done. hah

P.s. Tomorrow night holds much more promise; rolling in the bay city on S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y NIGHT!

You know what day it is, say its name..........SAY IT!!!  

IT'S FRIDAY!!!!   Dancingparty
Fry Yay!
[Image: s-l1000.jpg]
Where's Ramsey when you need her,  it's been a long time since anyone got Duchess to shake her ass.  I've been having withdrawals for years.
That's old fashioned birth control.
I loved dancing with Ramsey. It was fun. I'm surprised anyone would miss it tho given how annoyed some would be. Funny old memory.  Smiley_emoticons_smile
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]