• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
MURDERED: DONNA & RICH MULLER
Execution-style murder of mother and son in Philadelphia

[Image: article-2542453-1AD3AA7A00000578-229_306x423.jpg]
Donna Muller, 49 - shot in the back of the head at her home

[Image: article-2542453-1ACFF1AD00000578-820_306x423.jpg]
Rich Muller, 22 - Donna's son - also shot in the back of the head

About the Mullers:
Mother and son are described as kind, keeping to themselves, extending a help hand to others whenever needed, not having much in the way of material things...

Bodies Discovered:
At 3:30 pm on Sunday, January 19th, Heather Muller Kunf discovered the bodies in the Lawncrest home that she shared with her mother Donna and her brother Rich (a recent college grad and employee at a retirement home); both mother and son had been shot in the back of the head upstairs. Heather had just returned home from a sleepover at her boyfriend's; she did not have her young daughter with her at the time.

[Image: article-2542453-1AD3AA5500000578-405_634x540.jpg]
Heather Muller Kunf, 29 and her daughter

Evidence / Crime Scene:
No sign of forced entry. Police found one bullet shell at the scene and are examining the evidence. They are also interviewing neighbors, some of whom said they heard gunshots or loud noises the night before the bodies were discovered, others said they heard fighting. No mention in the media stories as to whether any of them called police.

[Image: article-2542453-1AD1063500000578-666_634x353.jpg]

Suspects:
Police have named no suspects, but they've told neighbors that the neighbors don't need to fear for their safety. To me, that statement indicates that police believe the Mullers were targeted specifically by someone they know.

I'd start with Donna's significant others, obviously, along with Heather and her significant others (simply because she and her daughter happened to be out of the home at the time).

Regarding Donna's estranged husband:
They had reportedly been separated for years. A search of criminal records shows ex-husband Richard Muller has a violent past including convictions for aggravated assault, burglary and driving under the influence of alcohol or a controlled substance.

He served almost 15 years in prison for those crimes after a plea deal led to other charges of criminal mischief, criminal trespass, making terroristic threats, simple assault and recklessly endangering another person being dropped.

RIP Donna and Rich Muller. Hoping for an arrest quickly.

Refs:
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/police-mom-s...phia-home/
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ghter.html
A violent criminal estranged husband?

Hmmmmm I'm no Columbo but I think that's highly significant.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
This comment below one of the articles made me chuckle:

"Another white family destroyed by white on white violence! This has to stop"!

Although why they're assuming the killer(s) were white escapes me. Damn racists.

At first glance it certainly seems like it must have had something to do with the ex but who knows what other weirdness will show up.
Commando Cunt Queen
Wonder what the son's job was at the rest home? My first thought was drugs.
(01-21-2014, 12:04 PM)username Wrote: "Another white family destroyed by white on white violence! This has to stop"!

Lol.

A good point that will no doubt be completely ignored as usual.

Its like why are nearly all serial killers fucked up white dudes?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(01-22-2014, 12:44 AM)Tammy75 Wrote: Wonder what the son's job was at the rest home? My first thought was drugs.

He was a cook there, Tammy.

Here's a little more about Rich and his mom.

Snip:
In December, Richard Muller had earned an IT degree from Manor College in Jenkintown, he said. For a few years, he had worked as a cook at the Holy Redeemer Lafayette nursing home, Fullerton said.

Brian Zukowski, 22, who attended Manor College with Richard, stood behind the crime scene tape, having come after hearing about his friend's killing on TV.

When he wasn't working or at school, Zukowski said, Richard spent most of his time at home - doing school work, playing video games such as Call of Duty - or playing basketball with friends at a court in Fox Chase. They had all used to shoot hoops together at the Lawncrest Recreation Center just around the corner, Zukowski said, but stopped a few years ago when there was a double shooting at the court.

"The neighborhood had changed pretty quickly," he said. "He didn't hang around here much . . . He didn't come out every weekend. You'd be pleasantly surprised if you saw him at a party."

According to her Facebook page, Donna Muller was a senior editor at Reed Technology, a patent and trademark office in Horsham. Her page was filled with pictures of her children and grandchild.

Source: http://articles.philly.com/2014-01-21/ne...-lawncrest
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things and people aren't always what they seem to be on the surface, so one or both of the Mullers could have been involved in drugs.

According to police, it did not appear that the house had been ransacked or robbed, there were bullet shell casings recovered at the scene, and neighbors heard commotion. Doesn't feel like a drug hit to me. But, if it was, it was a sloppy one.
Could 29-year old single mom be responsible?

I wonder who she's seeing? Maybe get mom and brother out of the way to collect a small inheritance? Desperate people do some really awful things.

I'm just throwing some ideas out there.