Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
meanwhile in 1976...........
Gonna let-r in!

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Jeesus
I'm trying to decide which is worse...that gay song, or anything from Dan Fogleberg.
Tough call
(01-22-2014, 03:55 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I'm trying to decide which is worse...that gay song, or anything from Dan Fogleberg.

'Run For The Roses' and 'Longer' were certainly super gay songs.

I can see your dilemma.
(01-22-2014, 04:54 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(01-22-2014, 03:55 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I'm trying to decide which is worse...that gay song, or anything from Dan Fogleberg.

I can see your dilemma.

That's why YOU like those songs. Sorry, you've already outed yourself where Dan is concerned.

I'm going with Vinny Barbarino. He's gay too...but nobody knows it.
Love the hair! Lol
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

Remember this?

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-22-2014, 07:06 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Remember this?

Frampton...love him.

Me too. I haven't listened to him in a looong time but I am right now.

Frampton Comes Alive - I owned it in 8-track *snicker*, album & cassette and I think I'm going to burn the CD tonight.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-22-2014, 06:46 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:

I can see your dilemma.

That's why YOU like those songs. Sorry, you've already outed yourself where Dan is concerned.

I thought that now that I'm older, it's okay to admit that I like Dan Fogelberg, Air Supply, the Pet Shop Boys, Toto, etc?

Without people questioning my manhood or sexual orientation?

Hmmmm....
(01-22-2014, 07:21 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(01-22-2014, 06:46 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:

I can see your dilemma.

I thought that now that I'm older, it's okay to admit that I like Dan Fogelberg, Air Supply, the Pet Shop Boys, Toto, etc?

Without people questioning my manhood or sexual orientation?

Hmmmm....

You're not seriously comparing DF with Toto, are you? What the fuck is wrong with you? Even AS had some good easy listening songs. Pet Shop Boys are gay too, but not on the DF level.

You people were listening to the wrong stuff in the seventies.
(01-22-2014, 09:14 PM)Donovan Wrote:

You people were listening to the wrong stuff in the seventies.

That's more like it.

A little bit of Nilsson in the night.
I saw Frampton 15 yrs ago at the beach and he was pretty damn good but I just wish he had done more, the comes alive album was his high even though he did some good things with Humble Pie.
On a side note one of the groupies did an expose and wrote a book on the groups and stars she did during the 70's and said he had the smallest dick and Huey Louis had the biggest. I never read the book and cannot remember the girls name. It was kinda famous and nobody ever said they never knew her.
I saw Frampton in Dallas back in 76, didn't see his dick though
Pamela Des Barres was a famous groupie and Cynthia Plastercaster. They both wrote books.
(01-22-2014, 09:41 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: I saw Frampton in Dallas back in 76, didn't see his dick though

hah She did say it was tiny.
(01-22-2014, 03:24 PM)Maggot Wrote: Gonna let-r in!

I love this old cheezy stuff! Travolta's not a great singer. BUT, dancing is whole 'nother story. He was truly a bad ass in Saturday Night Fever and Pulp Fiction.

Anyway, my two favorite "TV Star Goes Songbird" attempts are these:

^ David "Hutch" Soul, 1976. Don't Give Up On Us, Baby.

^ Vicki Lawrence from the Carol Burnett Show, 1973. The Night the Lights Went out in Georgia. I still really like the song.