OH HAPPY DAY

One of the very first things I saw this morning was this -

Piers Morgan's CNN Show Is Being Canceled

I've prayed for this moment for three fuckin' years. It seems like much, MUCH longer.

Thank you, CNN, thankyouthankyouthankyou.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Very good!
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
When I read this, I knew I had to log in and join the celebration!

Good things come to those who wait.

Bye-bye, douchebag!
(02-24-2014, 11:36 AM)BlueTiki Wrote: When I read this, I knew I had to log in and join the celebration!

Love025 It made me very happy to read that upon awakening. Finally.
The UK apologises and hopes you can put behind you making a man we consider a twat to be a media star in your country.

Its like making Pee Wee Herman a spokesman to our kids!
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

That mutha was the worst person ever to interview anyone. So many nights I imagined nailing him with a D battery.
There is a god, but a slow god. Respect-applause

That snobby shit never should have been given that show in the first place!hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

How many times have you been in love?

I can't believe he thinks that's a worthwhile question to ask every god damn guest on his show. See ya', Piers.
Commando Cunt Queen

I'd like to go and hold the door for him as he walked out of the studio for the last time. I'd hit him in the ass with it...hard.
(02-24-2014, 07:18 PM)Duchess Wrote:

That mutha was the worst person ever to interview anyone. So many nights I imagined nailing him with a D battery.
hah
He is....just awful.

The idea of him somehow representing me makes me feel physically ill.

He is a wet nappy. My bi-polar opposite. On his show I would ask every awkward question I could think of the celebs.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

We are going into Piers Morgan's final week at CNN. Can I get an amen?
It's our own fault, we've spent decades giving every genius, evil or otherwise, a british accent on tv.
[/size]
(03-23-2014, 03:40 PM)Duchess Wrote:

We are going into Piers Morgan's final week at CNN. Can I get an amen?

A M E N!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I hope they have success in finding a wonderful replacement, someone who knows how to conduct an interview, someone who lets the guest talk, someone engaging and interesting. I'm so glad they gave that booger the ol' heave ho, you just don't know.
I have to be honest, I like Piers, except when he has a well groomed woman on, or Paris Hilton or Kim Kardashian, someone like that, he goes all weird and stupid. But other than that, I think he has done a good job. Sorry, but I think he has asked questions that I would have asked.

The gun issue he should have stayed out of. That is not his country to interfere in their politics. He is not from there and does not truly understand that culture of guns. I understand where he is coming from and actually agree with him, but I believe he should have kept his opinions private. This may have hastened him finishing up on CNN. They are a powerful group, those gun people.

My issues with Piers have always stemmed from him not shutting up and letting the guest talk. He interrupts everyone and when he did it with Chelsea Handler recently she told him it was no wonder he lost his show, he's a terrible interviewer. He sputtered. It made me smirk. He has actually told his guests to be quiet, that it was his turn to talk.
I think he is very confident, that's for sure. He probably wouldn't give someone like me the time of day. He obviously thinks he is a very important person, who is enjoying the perks of his job and contacts. I am not a fan of Ms Handler, and I thought she was just trying to be funny. I don't think he is at all happy that he has lost his show.
(03-23-2014, 08:15 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I don't think he is at all happy that he has lost his show.

Good.

I thought about this discussion today that we were having about this subject yesterday. I think I can articulate it better today.

What you are picking up on is his arrogance, his air of superiority that he has and that irritates you. That is why he feels entitled to interrupt those that he is interviewing, he thinks that what he has to say is more important than what the other person is saying. He has a very large ego to be sure. I think he probably sees ordinary folk as beneath him and worthy of his contempt. Other than that, I found the show mildly entertaining.