Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
RACISM IN AMERICA

It's alive & well. Do you think it will ever die? Some might say it will when older generations die off but I don't think so, probably because I believe it's cultivated in the home.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Racism will never completely die. You're right Duchess, it's cultivated in the home. And it goes both ways. There are plenty of minorities that are racist against whites. Unfortunately, it's the white racists that get the most attention.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
It is alive and well and is also is cultivated at home. The color does not matter, Ignorance has no boundaries.
I don't think it will ever die, its only been 12 thousand years or so, maybe next year
I think the term "African American" promotes racial division. I think Black Americans that call themselves African American, do so because they want to perpetuate that divide.
What if we all started calling ourselves by the county of our ancestors origin:
If your ancestors are from Brazil, you are a South American American.

If your ancestors are from Canada, or Mexico you are a North American American.

European American
Australian American
Asian American
Antarctican American

All of those sound stupid as hell to me, but then again so does African American.

Not to mention that there are lots of skin colors in Africa. Is a white person, that comes over from Africa allowed to call him/herself an African American? What kind of reception would that person get?
hah very true.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(05-18-2014, 07:38 AM)cannongal Wrote: Not to mention that there are lots of skin colors in Africa. Is a white person, that comes over from Africa allowed to call him/herself an African American? What kind of reception would that person get?

There is a white comedian out there who uses this in one of his bits. He was born in West Africa. So he says that makes him African American too. Here is vid. His name is Josh Blue. He has Cerebral Palsy, by the way. Works it into his routine very well. The part about "I am an African American" comes at about 3:09 in video.

The sketchy neighborhood app is getting a bad rap so they went out and tried to quell such a racist thing. hah

lookout the van is getting robbed!!!!

from the horses mouth
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

There is some shit going down in Ferguson, Missouri. White cop shoots unarmed teenager to death. The police won't identify the cop but you can bet your ass had that kid shot a cop they'd be identifying his ass in moments.

It's being reported that the kid had his arms raised and the cop not only shot him but continued to shoot him once he was down, that he stood over him and shot him in the face. We'll know a lot more once the autopsy results are released.

You have a mostly black community with a mostly white police force. I think that's dumb and not well thought out at all.
And the "classy" non-racist black community responds by rioting and looting. If the officers name was released he'd probably be dead by now.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

So you agree that his name should be kept secret?
(08-14-2014, 02:29 PM)Duchess Wrote:

So you agree that his name should be kept secret?

I know you asked this of Ramsey, but for now, I think it's a good idea to keep his name out of the news (at least until they can move his family to another state).

This story kind of reminds me of the LA Riots in '92. They're destroying their own neighborhoods as a protest, but I don't expect anything less.

Someone on here (I think it was Cracker) said that Black people earn the reputation they have, and apparently the black people in Ferguson want the "Riot & Loot" reputation.
honestly I don't know who's more racist against the whites, blacks or natives
(08-14-2014, 01:49 PM)Duchess Wrote:

There is some shit going down in Ferguson, Missouri. White cop shoots unarmed teenager to death. The police won't identify the cop but you can bet your ass had that kid shot a cop they'd be identifying his ass in moments.

It's being reported that the kid had his arms raised and the cop not only shot him but continued to shoot him once he was down, that he stood over him and shot him in the face. We'll know a lot more once the autopsy results are released.

You have a mostly black community with a mostly white police force. I think that's dumb and not well thought out at all.

I'm interested if you only just heard about this today?

No, I heard several days ago and I meant to start a thread but the time got away from me
Ahh ok. Me too, but I wasn't sure where to post it. It hasn't really qualified as a crime yet, so I didn't want to put it in the crime forum. Then I thought assholes in the news, but wasn't sure who the asshole is yet. So I just whacked the below in the drivel thread..

(08-11-2014, 06:57 PM)crash Wrote: If news stories of cops killing black people keep popping up like they are, there may be a need for a "Cops doing a jig" thread..
I hate all races... Including my own.
They call the U.S. the melting pot and there has been a lot of melting going on....Read recently that in 30 years or so, Hispanics will be dominant race in U.S. and over the years as more and more races marry and reproduce, there will be, IMO, less racism as everyone will be a mixture of White, Black, Asian, Indian, ,, Hispanic, etc. Could be discrimination against the poor, uneducated, religion, age, sexual discrimination, etc. but that will be what endures through eternity.
Nigga hits the nail on the head

Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

Wow. That was actually kinda brilliant. He's not the only black to feel that way but it's pretty much only the bad ones that get air time.

The Planet of The Apes reference was hysterical.
A new video has surfaced, not of the actual incident, but of an eyewitness heard in the background while a neighborhood resident was videotaping Michael Brown's body lying in the street.

A man who claimed to have witnessed the fatal police shooting of Michael Brown said that he saw the 18-year-old doubling back towards the officer who shot him – a claim that counters most other witnesses’ rendition of the incident.

The man’s account was captured in the background of a video uploaded to Youtube. The blog The Conservative Treehouse first discovered the background chatter.

“How’d he get from there to here?” a bystander asked a man who claimed to have seen Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson shoot Brown.

“Because he ran,” said the witness.

“Police was still in the truck,” he described.

“Why his body come this way though?” the other man asked.

“He was like, over the truck, [garbled] so then he ran. Police got out, and ran after he him,” said the witness.

After running, the witness said that Brown stopped and turned back around.

“Next thing I know he’s coming back towards the police. The police had his gun drawn on him,” the witness said.

“Police kept dumping on him, I’m thinking that the police missed him,” he continued, saying that he heard “at least five shots” and saying that “police are…this far from him.”

Read more, view and listen to video

I listened to the video, you can hear the eyewitness speaking at 6:20 to about 7:30. It can be hard to hear with the video-taker and numerous others talking over the eyewitness.