Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
FATTEST COUNTRY

Mexico recently took our position at number one.

Were you aware that there is something called, Hershey Spread? Chocolate to spread on whatever tickles your fancy. Take your healthy celery/carrot sticks and dip in. Don't forget about fruit too. Jesus.

Are you interested?

[Image: Home_Hero.jpg]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
That surprises me, but we may see it more as more of our bad foods go elsewhere.
And the Hersheys spread is to die for. My favorite cookie happens to be 'Nilla wafers. Tried them dipped in the chocolate. Great.

I don't know why I was surprised to see that stuff. It just seems so decadent to dip healthy choices in it. Bah. Snickers are deep fried here so why not spread chocolate on celery.
Have you ever had Cookie Butter from Trader Joes? That stuff is fabulous. I can't even describe how good it is. Put some on a piece of toast and it's like oh my God this is SO good.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Wow.. I thought we still had that title. We must be third. Every time I got to the store I see fat asses riding those mobility scooters for no other reason than they are fat asses. It's irony in the extreme..

I like a woman with curves. Waif like women aren't really my thing. But when you waddle ten steps and you're out of breath, it's time to put the fork down, dude.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021

You're #5, behind Mexico, USA, Chili and New Zealand.

When I was a kid there were very few fat kids, today they are everywhere.
(06-22-2014, 05:20 AM)Duchess Wrote:

You're #5, behind Mexico, USA, Chili and New Zealand.

Today, there are way too many Pizza Huts, Dominos, Papa Johns, and the like. Too many fast food burger joints, KFC, Boston's, and the like. Way too many places that were not available in bye gone years, for working parents, single parent, to get/buy cooked foods. Rather then them making a days gone bye home nutritious cooked meal. It's easier for all, gets the job done, but it's not always healthier.

(PS: What's wrong with fat kids? hah)
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

There are so many different fast food places down here. Burgers, chicken, fish. All fried. We could eat at a different place everyday for a month.
(06-22-2014, 05:20 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Well at least they have very strong thumb muscles now.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(06-23-2014, 09:45 AM)Maggot Wrote: Well at least they have very strong thumb muscles now.

In the past I've often thought about how I would have raised my children if I had some and it's nothing like how I see so many kids being raised, nothing at all. It's not my situation to approve or disapprove but that doesn't stop me from disapproving of most parenting. I have very firm ideas on how it should be done. I also think that most parents who end up with crappy, fucked up kids have no one to blame but themselves.
Sometimes you can be the best parent in the world and the kids still end up all fucked up. There's no golden bullet.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

I understand that & agree, that's why I used "most" and not all.
(06-21-2014, 08:04 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Have you ever had Cookie Butter from Trader Joes? That stuff is fabulous. I can't even describe how good it is. Put some on a piece of toast and it's like oh my God this is SO good.
Yes, and their Cheddar-Horseraddish chips are the bomb as well.

I don't have a Traders Joe around here & I don't think there is anything comparable.
(06-23-2014, 03:25 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I don't have a Traders Joe around here & I don't think there is anything comparable.
That's too bad. They have some phenominal stuff. I believe they have online ordering available on Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keyword...ohl74n5_bb

Thanks!

Ramsey, is this it?

[Image: 41-wZuJ95cL.jpg]
Yes it looks like it.
That's it.

I was reading the reviews on it, one woman said it was her drug of choice. hah

It IS amazing. Like nothing I've ever had before. I didn't expect it to be so good but it is. I should send you some.