Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Iphone C5 question
I finally joined the 21st century & traided in my flip cell phone in for an Apple IPhone C5. It's somewhat cool, but fuck if it doesn't have some querky querks. Played music on it, and turned it off, but little red prompt says: "playing in the background". I could not find a way to shut if off. (Apple has no manual) So I went the Virozion/Apple store, and the guy there tells me there is not a way to shut it off totally. I can't believe that! That's Bizarre!

Anybody know if a music app in an Apple IPhone can be turned off?
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I think you're drinking, Cars.

But, I asked my niece anyway. She said "that dude's trippin', but here's what he should do":

1. Click the home button twice (the round one at the bottom center of the phone).
2. All of the apps that are open on your phone will pop up on the screen.
3. Slide them up towards the top of the phone to close each one.

Any music app that you have open will be closed.
(10-06-2014, 09:36 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I think you're drinking, Cars.

But, I asked my niece anyway. She said "that dude's trippin', but here's what he should do":

1. Click the home button twice (the round one at the bottom center of the phone).
2. All of the apps that are open on your phone will pop up on the screen.
3. Slide them up towards the top of the phone to close each one.

Any music app that you have open will be closed.

Thanks HotD, and thank your niece for me also!

Cool..........Carsman is now trackable. We know where you are!!!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Cars, if that is something that concerns you, turn off your location services. Go into settings, click on privacy and you should find it there.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
That doesn't work. You have to take out the battery, if the thing even lets you.

I suppose many people wouldn't mind that, particularly if 911 is needed. I kinda don't care one way or another but I can see where it would bother some.
(10-07-2014, 11:22 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Cars, if that is something that concerns you, turn off your location services. Go into settings, click on privacy and you should find it there.

No that's not what was bothering me, what was is that if "running in the background" was supposedly using up battery charge, and even more important using up "air time".

Carsman, have you sent anyone a "selfie"?
Selfies are pretty safe.

But, don't go crazy with the sexting, Cars.

Especially since all of your communications are being closely monitored by the man.
So what color did you get, Cars?

I think most people actually call it an iPhone 5C but hey....details.

Blowing-kisses

[Image: iphone5c-selection-hero-2013?wid=300&hei...0265336684]
Commando Cunt Queen
(10-08-2014, 12:01 AM)username Wrote: So what color did you get, Cars?

I think most people actually call it an iPhone 5C but hey....details.

Blowing-kisses

[Image: iphone5c-selection-hero-2013?wid=300&hei...0265336684]

Blue, but I have a black protective case & screen shield on it, yeah, details, gotta love em. hah

I didn't get a smart phone til earlier this year, Cars.

Still don't know half of the features available, I'm sure.

It took me a couple of months to get used to it, but I love it now.
(10-08-2014, 09:06 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I didn't get a smart phone til earlier this year, Cars.

Still don't know half of the features available, I'm sure.

Took a couple of months to get used to it, but I love it now.

Yep, I'm sure there will be many features I most likely will never use. hah

(But the one's I'm using are great!)

I should feel fortunate that I live in such a time that I have a mobile phone and all the data that it enables me to access anywhere but I don't. I view it more as a ball & chain.
Carsman...........You have opened Pandora's box. Good luck and nice knowing ya.Smiley_emoticons_smileSmiley_emoticons_smile
I used the maps/GPS system on my phone constantly when I was traveling. It's great.

So far I have Siri on ignore. Cars, if you want to act like a twelve year old like Ramsey, ask her stupid questions and giggle at her replies. Blue is kind of gay for a man your age. I'm glad you put that sucker in a manly black case.
Commando Cunt Queen
(10-08-2014, 12:20 PM)username Wrote: ask her stupid questions and giggle at her replies.

Not only did I ask her where to bury a dead body on my road, I made her call me Boss.
(10-08-2014, 09:18 AM)Maggot Wrote: Carsman...........You have opened Pandora's box. Good luck and nice knowing ya.Smiley_emoticons_smileSmiley_emoticons_smile

I don't see the pandora's box button, so I guess I don't have that feature! Smiley_emoticons_razz

(10-08-2014, 12:20 PM)username Wrote: I used the maps/GPS system on my phone constantly when I was traveling. It's great.

So far I have Siri on ignore. Cars, if you want to act like a twelve year old like Ramsey, ask her stupid questions and giggle at her replies. Blue is kind of gay for a man your age. I'm glad you put that sucker in a manly black case.

Blue was the only color they had, and the black case, & black Ice screen shield cover it up completely, so only you know it's blue! hah