Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something that might interest Ramsey
Will anyone sleep with my Down's syndrome son, asks mother trying to help 21-year-old lose his virginity

By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 6:48 PM on 16th March 2009

A mother is appealing for women to volunteer to have sex with her 21-year-old son who has Down's Syndrome.

Lucy Baxter says her adopted son Otto is keen to have his first sexual experience - and she is considering paying a prostitute to provide the service.

The 50-year-old, who has three other sons with Down's Syndrome has also helped her eldest son James, 27, to set up a page on a social networking website to invite potential partners to come forward.

Miss Baxter, who works with Mencap, said: 'I'd like all my boys to find love and enjoy sex.

'I would have no problem paying for Otto to go to Amsterdam to visit a brothel if that's what he wanted but I dare say he could afford to pay for it himself.

'A few of his friends suggested it a few months ago and since then I've talked to Otto about it in an adult way.

'Why shouldn't he enjoy the same experiences as other men his age?'

Miss Baxter continued: 'I strongly believe that society has a learning disability when it comes to Down's Syndrome.

More
Sorry, but you name your kid Otto and he's bound for retardation.

I say give him a warm carved out cantalope with a painted lip stick smile and he won't know the difference.

Does he like hot chocolate?
LuMPyPussy Wrote:The 50-year-old, who has three other sons with Down's Syndrome
What... one wasn't enough???

Quote:'Why shouldn't he enjoy the same experiences as other men his age?'
Gee, wouldn't it be better to just castrate them from birth, so it's not even an issue?
Christ, just buy him one of these and a tube of lube

http://www.adameve.com/adult-sex-toys/ma...-8720.aspx
D Wrote:Christ, just buy him one of these and a tube of lube

hahhahah

Of course, now half the guys in this forum are reaching for their credit cards.

:shock:
FAHQTOO Wrote:Does he like hot chocolate?

::lmao::

Quote:Something that might interest Ramsey

::lmao::

86 112
SyberBitch Wrote:
D Wrote:Christ, just buy him one of these and a tube of lube

hahhahah

Of course, now half the guys in this forum are reaching for their credit cards.

:shock:

Yeah, since you refused me, I already bought mine Smiley_emoticons_wink

Half off code is FRESH Smiley_emoticons_wink
Forest Gump needs love also. Stop being mean to Lenny and let's get him a girl!
Liquid Wrote:Forest Gump needs love also. Stop being mean to Lenny and let's get him a girl!
We should probably get you one first, eh Forest?
D Wrote:
Liquid Wrote:Forest Gump needs love also. Stop being mean to Lenny and let's get him a girl!

another loser who will be long gone before they get to 100 posts. I hope you prove me wrong D, but so far you are as boring as ramseyCUNT, as stupid as Sally (which was not hard), and as lame as LumpyPussy. Let's hope you can improve that D to an A and stick around for more then 50 shitty posts.
Hey, Forest Gump wasn't a retard. He was just 'simple'. :Angel:
SyberBitch Wrote:
Hey, Forest Gump wasn't a retard. He was just 'simple'. :Angel:

really really simple, but lived an extraordinary movie life. That movie was on tonight on HBO. Really an amazing movie from start to finish.
Liquid Wrote:Let's hope you can improve that D to an A and stick around for more then 50 shitty posts.
Egad! Liquid LIKES him!

(run Forest, run!!)
Holy handbasket! :shock:.........poor Ramsey. I'm there for ya kid.::aww::
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Liquid Wrote:
D Wrote:

another loser who will be long gone before they get to 100 posts. I hope you prove me wrong D, but so far you are as boring as ramseyCUNT, as stupid as Sally (which was not hard), and as lame as LumpyPussy. Let's hope you can improve that D to an A and stick around for more then 50 shitty posts.

I will, haven't you heard? Half my reason for being here is to Rub Your Nose In It. You ignorant lower level primate. Hows that for some Yin to your Yang? And yes, I literally chose my current avatar just to Rub Your Nose In It. Here, have a big steaming pile.
D Wrote:
Liquid Wrote:
D Wrote:

I will, haven't you heard? Half my reason for being here is to Rub Your Nose In It. You ignorant lower level primate. Hows that for some Yin to your Yang? And yes, I literally chose my current avatar just to Rub Your Nose In It. Here, have a big steaming pile.
your current avatar is stock clipart crap. you are only mocking yourself with that piece of shit. thanks for playing fucknut. go back to nursery school and come back and see us after you have been potty trained.
Liquid Wrote:as stupid as Sally (which was not hard),
::bitchp::You thought yin-yang was ying-yang and I saved your ass with the Ying Yang twins. I won't be helping you anymore Mr. Potato head.
Liquid Wrote:
D Wrote:
Liquid Wrote:
D Wrote:

your current avatar is stock clipart crap. you are only mocking yourself with that piece of shit. thanks for playing fucknut. go back to nursery school and come back and see us after you have been potty trained.
Yes, yes it is. Know why? Because unlike you, I know my limits and, unlike yourself, I don't try to create graphics only to have them end up as cheeseballed worthless piles of steaming man goo. Know Thy Limits. Oh, and your lowballed attempt at insult was mildly funny. Learn some new ones.

Edit: Oh yeah, thanks for putting me in such exalted company, unlike the lower life forms you associate yourself with.
D Wrote:Yes, yes it is. Know why? Because unlike you, I know my limits and, unlike yourself, I don't try to create graphics only to have them end up as cheeseballed worthless piles of steaming man goo. Know Thy Limits. Oh, and your lowballed attempt at insult was mildly funny. Learn some new ones.
He learns quickly, this one does. ::thumbs::