VACCINATIONS

We've heard for a long time about parents who refuse to get their kids vaccinated, some insist that it's their decision to make and it's not your business. Do you agree or do you think that the kids who aren't vaccinated should be prevented from attending school?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
It IS their decision to make. So don't be stupid and get your kids vaccinated. Make the smart decision.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

I really do loathe those who get in the business of others but when decisions you make or don't make have the power to affect others in a negative way then something should be done. I wouldn't want kids who can spread a sickness around my kids and I'd probably be pretty vocal about it.
The hilarity in all of this is that it stems from misinformation.
I can see questioning some of the newer vaccines, but the measles...give me a break. It's been around forever and it's one of the most contagious airborne virus in the world.

Get your damn kids vaccinated.
They piss me off and their children shouldn't be allowed to attend school without it. Why should these yuppie fucks who don't want to vaccinate because Jenny McCarthy has a retarded kid be allowed to put other people at risk. When they start a measles outbreak they'll all be running to the doctors putting infants who are too young for the vaccine and other people who cant have it for medical reasons at risk.
(01-30-2015, 12:33 PM)sally Wrote: They piss me off and their children shouldn't be allowed to attend school without it. Why should these yuppie fucks who don't want to vaccinate because Jenny McCarthy has a retarded kid be allowed to put other people at risk. When they start a measles outbreak they'll all be running to the doctors putting infants who are too young for the vaccine and other people who cant have it for medical reasons at risk.

I've heard some schools out west have sent kids home for 2 weeks because they're not vaccinated.
I'd be furious if I was the mother of this baby.

http://kdvr.com/2015/01/28/mom-family-th...uarantine/
Vaccinations should be legally enforceable if your going to be in public.
Maybe not all of them, but definitely the ones like Measles.
If that was my kid I would be pissed too, to the point of suing someone for being a douch
The basic ones are good, but have you ever seen the list of things they shoot into a kid before their 4? Its amazing how many there are. I got dirty looks and all kinds of rebuffs, when I asked the doctor and nurses what this one did and what that one was for. They acted like it was none of my business. That changed quick though.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

I'm still reading about parents refusing to vaccinate their kids. These kids are still getting into school and parents who do vaccinate are furious. These kids aren't just coming in contact with others at school, they are everywhere, the park, restaurants, stores, etc. What's a solution?
kick them out of the schools, remove them from the welfare rolls, deny benefits....
Yes its social engineering, but its intelligent engineering
(05-12-2015, 06:18 AM)Duchess Wrote: I'm still reading about parents refusing to vaccinate their kids. These kids are still getting into school and parents who do vaccinate are furious. These kids aren't just coming in contact with others at school, they are everywhere, the park, restaurants, stores, etc. What's a solution?

I think it's probably gonna take a kid spreading a serious or fatal infection/disease to another kid(s) as a result of not being vaccinated before there's any serious action taken.

If the disease carrier can be isolated in such a case and the parents are prosecuted and convicted of manslaughter (with mandatory years behind bars), it might make a difference. The consistent nationwide message: yeah, the state can't invade your child's body without your consent, but you will be held criminally accountable if your choice not to vaccinate directly causes my child harm or death.
(05-12-2015, 09:39 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: If the disease carrier can be isolated in such a case and the parents are prosecuted and convicted of manslaughter (with mandatory years behind bars), it might make a difference. The consistent nationwide message: yeah, the state can't invade your child's body without your consent, but you will be held criminally accountable if your choice not to vaccinate directly causes my child harm or death.

You're always the voice of reason. I would aspire to that if I thought there was a chance in hell I could actually evolve to that.
No Vaccinations, No Anti-biotics, No Hope

[Image: Deloziers-590x330-430x270.jpg][Image: 29C24E5F00000578-0-image-a-8_1434669081668.jpg]

Hope Delozier, 1, died in March after bacteria in an untreated ear infection became invasive.

Ebed Delozier, 29, and Christine Delozier, 34, refused to take their child to a doctor -- by the time they took her to the Emergency Room after her breathing had almost ceased, she was unable to be resuscitated.

Christine told interviewers in March that Hope had never seen a doctor or received vaccinations because she and Ebed didn't believe in vaccinations or other aspects of modern medicine.

A pathologist found that Hope's death could have been prevented had she taken a simple antibiotic for the ear infection.

The couple was arraigned on June 10th on felony counts of involuntary manslaughter and endangering the welfare of children (they have another child).

Following the toddler's death, 13 children at the Children's Workshop in PA, a day care Hope attended in Warren, were given preventative antibiotics that turned out to be unnecessary.

RIP Hope Delozier.
They are nothing but PsOS that failed their fundamental duty as a parent; to protect their child. I hope they get the maximum. Fucking idiots.
Vaccinations Required by Law in California

California Governor Jerry Brown signed the bill into law today.

It makes it mandatory that all school children in the state be vaccinated. There's no more exemption based on personal or religious beliefs.
The only exemption is for kids whose physicians verify that an existing or hereditary medical condition would be worsened by vaccination.

California joins Mississippi and West Virginia as the only states with such strict requirements.

If your personal or religious beliefs prevent you from having your kid vaccinated, then you need to home school your kid in order not to put other kids at risk. That's the law in California now.

The bill got pushed up the agenda after a measles outbreak at Disneyland last year.

A lot of California parents are celebrating the new law. But, some others are pissed off and crying -- most of them claim that vaccinations will give their children autism.

Ref: http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Cal...73551.html
They all say they don't believe in it and then run to the ER when it becomes life threatening or too late. Stupid assholes.
Sorry about that bubonic plague but could you please smear my slide so I can submit it for analysis to validate my paycheck.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Measles Make a Comeback  :(

As the number of measles cases spirals upward in 2020 – spread mostly by those who refuse to vaccinate – the FDA took the unusual step Monday of reminding the public that the measles, mumps and rubella vaccine is safe and effective. 

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention report 695 measles cases in 22 states, the highest annual outbreak since the disease was declared eliminated in the U.S. twenty years ago.

"The longer these outbreaks continue, the greater the chance measles will again get a sustained foothold in the United States," the CDC said.

"Measles is not a harmless childhood illness, but a highly contagious, potentially life-threatening disease," Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar said said. 

"We have the ability to safely protect our children and our communities. Vaccines are a safe, highly effective public health solution that can prevent this disease. The measles vaccines are among the most extensively studied medical products we have, and their safety has been firmly established over many years in some of the largest vaccine studies ever undertaken."