Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ice cream stand
This is the second part to the peanut stand that determines your final personality scores.

Wafer cone or sugar cone?
Wafer are the orangey-yellow tasteless ones, right?
Sugar cone.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
what kind do they put on Drumstick?
The tasteless Styrofoam type ones are the wafers (I had to look that up) I didn't even know what to call them. The other ones that come on a Drumstick are sugar cones.

Just hand me the carton & a spoon and I'm good. Thanks!

Sugar cone.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Ahh, Sugar cone then. I am not real big on sweets, but as ice cream cones go, the drumstick was my fav
I like the edible bowls but I don't eat much ice cream either, and it has to be the best with real cream and no artificial stuff. The stuff made on-site is the best. So probably the wafer type made from corn.
Why Sally? Why? Dammit!!!!!!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

There are Cold Stones & Brewster's here. I've only been to Brewster's and it was the best ice cream evah.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Sugar cone...but I'm sure that's the wrong answer just like my roasted nuts.
Is there a "right" answer? We are dealing with the whim of Sally here......
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I always loved the sugar cone when they had that little chunk of chocolate at the point, but for soft-serve I also really loved that last chomp where the ice cream has got all down into the waffle pattern of the original cone. Delish.
(03-29-2015, 12:05 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Sugar cone...but I'm sure that's the wrong answer just like my roasted nuts.

BBH is gonna scold you again.
(03-29-2015, 12:57 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(03-29-2015, 12:05 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Sugar cone...but I'm sure that's the wrong answer just like my roasted nuts.

I can hardly wait. She can "Bring it on".
Wafer ones are terrible. Sugar cone.
I prefer sugar but with the wafer cones, you could bite off the bottom and suck the ice cream out that way. I don't know WHY we did that but we did.

Practice for later life, I guess. Some licks around the top followed by some nice sucking. Yep, it's bred in to us.
Commando Cunt Queen
Whores.

j/k

Filthy whores.

Also, thank you for being that way.
(03-29-2015, 01:03 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:
(03-29-2015, 12:57 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:

I can hardly wait. She can "Bring it on".

No, MS, it takes too much of my energy to scold her and i don't have time to put a disclaimer before every post. Geez.....apparently FAhq2 just doesn't get me....It's not like I haven't posted several times that I am a little bit crazy and I think that helps us get through life...she missed those posts, I guess. I'd rather be a little crazy than taking everything I say literally. Is there a name for that?
Oh, Sally, I don't like cones at all, but if I had to choose, it would be a sugar one. Does that void my weirdness from choosing roasted peanuts?
I should have got ice cream at the store today. :(
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I'm the only one to choose wafer unless that asshole HotD comes along, and even she would probably choose the sugar cone.

I like the Styrofoam cup (that's what I call it) because it somehow balances the sweetness of the ice cream and has all the little nooks and crannies for the ice cream to melt into.

So again I'm the only normal person here so far. And Maggot, but he doesn't count.