BULLYING MOCKERS

Ramsey & I have been accused of bullying MS. Ramsey called him a POS and I called him a piece of work as well as a fuckin' tool and now Big Sal says we are bullies. Oh da shame, da shame.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

Sally says Hot D is a bully too. [Image: crying.gif]
A P.O.S. & a piece of work. Really ??? I remember a time when those names would be complements.
I'm no bully!!
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
So if he really is a tool, does that count as bullying?
I bet it's not his wife complaining.
(04-26-2015, 09:49 AM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: So if he really is a tool, does that count as bullying?

Sally thinks so :(
(04-26-2015, 09:12 AM)ramseycat Wrote: I'm no bully!!

No but you are definitely a dumbass. Ask TED.
(04-26-2015, 02:20 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(04-26-2015, 09:12 AM)ramseycat Wrote: I'm no bully!!

No but you are definitely a dumbass. Ask TED.

hah
I remember when Aussie was being bullied something awful and she got a lot of support from PSpence. Do you still talk to her, Aussie?
Aussie tries to cozy up to folks on FB outside of Mock I think. I hope PS defriended her ass.
Commando Cunt Queen
That is total horseshit User, I don't know where you are coming up with your nonsense from. Do you know what I think, I think your body is starving for food and you have now started to enter the delusional zone. Where you believe all sorts of crazy shit.

It's actually not that hard to be my friend in real life. I am loyal, and disloyalty is a deal breaker.
I don't get it, people here give me shit sometimes and its water off a ducks back. Its just words written on a screen who gives a shit? Get over it.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(04-27-2015, 08:04 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: I don't get it, people here give me shit sometimes and its water off a ducks back. Its just words written on a screen who gives a shit? Get over it.

The thread was made a joke, you fucking moron. No one here is upset about being bullied.

I'm surprised anyone would have taken any of those ridiculous threads seriously.
(04-27-2015, 08:04 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: I don't get it, people here give me shit sometimes and its water off a ducks back. Its just words written on a screen who gives a shit? Get over it.

Until someone bitch-slaps you harder than usual and you run away crying for months at a time...not that that's a bad thing.
(04-27-2015, 02:50 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I'm surprised anyone would have taken any of those ridiculous threads seriously.

You're surprised CN is a retard?
(04-27-2015, 03:44 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: You're surprised CN is a retard?

I can't help but be surprised. The threads are just so friggin' outrageous and over the top that Ray Charles could have seen what I was doing.
(04-27-2015, 12:42 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: That is total horseshit User, I don't know where you are coming up with your nonsense from. Do you know what I think, I think your body is starving for food and you have now started to enter the delusional zone. Where you believe all sorts of crazy shit.

It's actually not that hard to be my friend in real life. I am loyal, and disloyalty is a deal breaker.
That sounds like something my dog Thorn would say. If he could talk. hah
(04-27-2015, 03:42 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:

Until someone bitch-slaps you harder than usual and you run away crying for months at a time...not that that's a bad thing.
BANG! There it is. hah