Which Body Parts..
would you allow to be casted?

I took a class in Casting body parts recently. It was really fun, and I hope to be able to offer casting as a service to potential customers.

Anyway, I was joking around with hubs, and I told him he had a cute ass and I wanted to cast it. He was agreeable to that, but then I said I wanted to make a casting of his dick, and he turned three shades of pale and said no fucking way. (I think he's afraid I'm going to put it on display, lol)

So I'm curious....
Would you want any part of your body casted? Would you allow the casting to be displayed somewhere?
(05-14-2015, 09:31 AM)cannongal Wrote: Would you want any part of your body casted? Would you allow the casting to be displayed somewhere?

I don't think I'd have a problem with any part being casted & I wouldn't care if it were displayed. The only thing I'd have reservations about is if it were advertised as being Duchess, I would prefer to maintain my anonymity.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I'd rather not have any body parts casted. I don't like modeling or being displayed for any reason, as a rule.

But, if I had to choose, my first casting choice would be my feet; least personal.

And, if I really loved the artist and they wanted to cast other body parts, I'd probably agree -- but I too would prefer the display to be anonymous.
No.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I'm not shy, and I don't care who sees it or knows it's mine.
I'd cast my ass. Its asstounding.
(05-14-2015, 11:19 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: I'd cast my ass. Its asstounding.

That's the rumor around upstate.
(05-14-2015, 02:03 PM)ramseycat Wrote:

I'm NOT gay.Argh

In fact, have a real live biologically female woman sort of interested in me. No date yet. Stay tuned.
(05-14-2015, 02:25 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: In fact, have a real live biologically female woman sort of interested in me. No date yet. Stay tuned.

Hey! I'd love that for you so don't pull my leg. Did you meet her at work?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(05-14-2015, 02:25 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: In fact, have a real live biologically female woman sort of interested in me. No date yet. Stay tuned.

Congrats. Try not to creep her out.
(05-14-2015, 02:25 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

I'm NOT gay.Argh

In fact, have a real live biologically female woman sort of interested in me. No date yet. Stay tuned.

I meant that you had a nice ass silly. Defensive much?
(05-14-2015, 02:43 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I meant that you had a nice ass silly. Defensive much?

Wait, you've seen Clangs ass long enough to critique it??
I've just heard the rumors.
You could cast my bust. Smiley_emoticons_smile
Commando Cunt Queen
(05-14-2015, 02:43 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(05-14-2015, 02:25 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

I'm NOT gay.Argh

I meant that you had a nice ass silly. Defensive much?

Not as much as I used to, but I still have self-esteem and insecurity flare-ups apparently.
I wouldn't care if someone wanted to cast any of my parts, or for that matter who knew it was me.
Several years back I helped a friend of mine, artsy kind of guy do a full torso front and back of a chick friend of his to make a 2 piece set to hang on the wall. It came out Great. We hung it on an outside corner so it looked like she walked into the wall on one surface and our the other. She was a damn good looking woman and was plenty willing, took a little doing to keep her nipples hard long enough to get a good impression, but I figured out ice cubes did the trick really well.
Was a fun project
Having parts of my body casted doesn't really sound all that fun. But if someone really wanted me to do it I guess I'd go for the ear or vagina.
(05-14-2015, 10:51 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: I'm not shy, and I don't care who sees it or knows it's mine.

Translation: well hung and proud of it. Smiley_emoticons_wink
They can have my right boob. Left one damaged...has a surgical scar.
(05-14-2015, 09:05 PM)QueenBee Wrote: They can have my right boob. Left one damaged...has a surgical scar.

The scar makes it more interesting. Art doesn't have to be perfect.