Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Creative idea
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

Step 1: find woman in plane that you would want to have sex with that wants to have sex with you, in the plane.

sheeeeeeeiiiitt...

I think I'd just go for it rather than creating a spectacle.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I wish airplane aisles, bathrooms, and galleys were that large.
I've never been in an airplane bathroom.
(06-20-2015, 09:20 AM)crash Wrote: Step 1: find woman in plane that you would want to have sex with that wants to have sex with you
One of the last places I'd wanna have sex is an airplane bathroom. I really never understood the whole "mile high club" fixation.

I've never had a problem waiting to get situated back on land and throwing down where we could stretch out, take our time (or not), and smoke afterwards if we felt like it.

I don't like clubs or novelty gestures much anyway though.
(06-20-2015, 12:51 PM)Cutz Wrote: I've never been in an airplane bathroom.

Ever since that military flight that hit that "air pocket" I've decided that I look like hell drenched in blue. Marseilles France to Virginia is a long ass flight. Fat fucks wear those tubes like a truck driver does though and could be pissing as they smile at you and eat crackers.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(06-20-2015, 08:23 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: One of the last places I'd wanna have sex is an airplane bathroom. I really never understood the whole "mile high club" fixation.

I've never had a problem waiting to get situated back on land and throwing down where we could stretch out, take our time (or not), and smoke afterwards if we felt like it.

well, you don't have to "join" by doing it in the bathroom.....I was on a flight with no passengers; we called it deadheading...only the crew was on board so guess I am a member by default. Don't think I knew I was a "club member" at time I joined. lol

P.S. I never listed it on a job resume under club/organization affiliations.
(06-20-2015, 10:06 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(06-20-2015, 12:51 PM)Cutz Wrote: I've never been in an airplane bathroom.

Ever since that military flight that hit that "air pocket" I've decided that I look like hell drenched in blue. Marseilles France to Virginia is a long ass flight. Fat fucks wear those tubes like a truck driver does though and could be pissing as they smile at you and eat crackers.

I've done a few trans-Atlantic flight. Never felt the need to use a bathroom on the plane. In the airport sure. Can you join the mile high club in an airport bathroom? Maybe in Denver?

I think people who have sex in the airplane bathroom are only doing it so they can say they did. Airplane bathrooms are barely bigger than your high school locker, it wouldn't be a comfortable experience and there's a pretty good chance you'll be doing the walk of shame back to your seat.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(06-20-2015, 08:23 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: One of the last places I'd wanna have sex is an airplane bathroom. I really never understood the whole "mile high club" fixation.

Agreed.

How-fucking-ever...what would be cool as hell, would be to do it in zero gravity, outer space. Think of the position possibilities.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

(06-21-2015, 12:20 AM)blueberryhill Wrote: well, you don't have to "join" by doing it in the bathroom.....I was on a flight with no passengers; we called it deadheading...only the crew was on board so guess I am a member by default. Don't think I knew I was a "club member" at time I joined. lol

I think that falls more into the category of sex on the job; the job just having been located miles high.

So, you were also a member of the "slept my way to the top club"?

You floozy.
I have problems fitting into airplane bathrooms by myself. Depends on the plane, but some of them I have to duck and bend the knees just to pee.
(06-21-2015, 09:47 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(06-21-2015, 12:20 AM)blueberryhill Wrote: well, you don't have to "join" by doing it in the bathroom.....I was on a flight with no passengers; we called it deadheading...only the crew was on board so guess I am a member by default. Don't think I knew I was a "club member" at time I joined. lol

I think that falls more into the category of sex on the job; the job just having been located miles high.

You floozy.

Yeah, afraid so...but I have repented.....and am a born again virgin.
*hangs head in shame* as Clangs would say
The mile high club is a club I wish I had joined when I had the chance. Actually I am surprised that I didn't do it when I had the chance since my kinky ass try's to have sex everywhere I can.
Behind the bar or on the pool table after hours. On the hood of my Rhino in the parking lot when the bar was still open. On the picnic tables at the pavilion where our community has our meetings. In and on the company truck when I was still roofing. On the dining room tables when I was cooking in OKC. During the day, on the hood of the Mustang and GTO at the lake in OK. In front of the windows with the curtains open in every hotel room we stayed in from Canada to Mexico [That is still my favorite. I dig it when people notice and stop to watch and I try and make sure I have a ground floor room] . Etc etc etc.

Oops, to personal?

Yes I am a ...
Sign_pervert
(06-22-2015, 04:22 PM)blueberryhill Wrote:
(06-21-2015, 09:47 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:

You floozy.

Yeah, afraid so...but I have repented.....and am a born again virgin.
*hangs head in shame* as Clangs would say
born again virgin? Yeah and a garbage man is a sanitation engineer. You're a slut. Don't be disrespecting us true virgins.
(06-22-2015, 08:36 PM)F.U. Dont ask again Wrote: The mile high club is a club I wish I had joined when I had the chance. Actually I am surprised that I didn't do it when I had the chance since my kinky ass try's to have sex everywhere I can.
Behind the bar or on the pool table after hours. On the hood of my Rhino in the parking lot when the bar was still open. On the picnic tables at the pavilion where our community has our meetings. In and on the company truck when I was still roofing. On the dining room tables when I was cooking in OKC. During the day, on the hood of the Mustang and GTO at the lake in OK. In front of the windows with the curtains open in every hotel room we stayed in from Canada to Mexico [That is still my favorite. I dig it when people notice and stop to watch and I try and make sure I have a ground floor room] . Etc etc etc.

Oops, to personal?

Yes I am a ...
Sign_pervert
More importantly, this is the second time you've brought up your goat. Pics?
I will have to see if I can dig some pics up BG. I think I have a couple at my house in town.
(06-23-2015, 01:40 PM)F.U. Dont ask again Wrote: I will have to see if I can dig some pics up BG. I think I have a couple at my house in town.
My all time favorite muscle car. Dream car if you will.