Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Surgery tomorrow for the OL
Think good thoughts for my OL tomorrow mockers. She goes in for spinal decompression surgery tomorrow. After two years of pain and dealing with quacks they finally have the issue pinpointed [L4/L5] and are finally going to do something about it. If this step works the next step will be going back in and installing rods, pins and screws. She will be in a back brace for a while after surgery so last night her, the girlfriend and a male +1 all went out and got fucked up and had a good time with her. After all I don't know how long she will be broken so it might be a while before she can play again.

I hope everything goes as planned tomorrow. I will let you all know the outcome.
Best of luck, Mrs FU
Thanks Crash. Its probably not a difficult surgery, but anytime the work on someone's spine it makes me nervous .

Good luck to your wife, FU. Surgery is always a little scary, whether it be something minor or something complex.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I hope your wife's surgery goes smoothly and she recovers quickly F.U.
(06-25-2015, 09:28 AM)F.U. Dont ask again Wrote: , but anytime the work on someone's spine it makes me nervous .

Anytime somebody gets cut open I get really obsessively nervous.
Hoping for a speedy recovery, FUs OL
Thanks everyone. All the good vibes are appreciated .
Prayers for a successful surgery and a quick recovery
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Thanks kitten.
Good luck to you and the OL, FU. As a back surgery x2 survivor, I'm wishing you a skilled surgeon! Keep us posted.
Thanks Jimbone. We are getting ready to head into town soon. At least we did have one good laugh this morning. When my OL had to remove all her jewelry she said she felt nekid. She can stand there totally nude and it not bother her, but remove all that gold and diamonds and WOW! LMAO !!
(06-25-2015, 11:01 AM)F.U. Dont ask again Wrote: Thanks Jimbone. We are getting ready to head into town soon. At least we did have one good laugh this morning. When my OL had to remove all her jewelry she said she felt nekid. She can stand there totally nude and it not bother her, but remove all that gold and diamonds and WOW! LMAO !!

I can relate to that.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

I didn't get the cooking gene and I didn't get the jewelry gene either. I wear a solitaire around my neck and that's about it.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Best for your wife and you, too, FU.

I'm real glad for you she isn't having jaw surgery, with her back surgery.

Uh, huh . . . you know what I'm sayin'!

Speedy and complete recovery.
Wow, a little more comprehensive than mine was. Best of luck and let us know how it comes out.
Thanks Tiki & Six.

Well she just headed into surgery. Crossing fingers.
Best wishes F U!
Thanks MS.
Best wishes FU