Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Have you ever pigged out?
And wondered if you would ever stop?

For a few days after returning home from being evacuated for 5 weeks I was pigging out major!

I didn't eat very well while I was away. I mean I skipped a few meals here or there.

When I got back I ate so much at every meal. Oh my gosh. I didn't think I would ever stop!

I am finally back to my normal eating habits.

Have you ever done this or experienced this? Especially when you are denied something for a while and then once you get it you want more more more?

I used to do it all the time & then I'd make myself vomit. I don't do that anymore and I haven't for a long time.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I've been pigging out a bit lately. I was hungry for so long though. I'm not getting any fatter though. Just a bit chubby here and there.

There are very few calories involved when dining at the Y
Ice cream calls to me from the freezer through the night. The only way I can quiet its plaintive cry is by caressing it in mouth until the container is empty.
I don't buy certain things because I know I'll eat too much of it. Broccoli is one of them. If it's not in the house I can't eat it.
I can't keep potato chips, pistachios, or dry roasted peanuts in the house. I'll eat every last one of them in one sitting, no matter how large the bag, jar or can.
Pistachios tend to obliterate all rational thought here.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Thin Mints don't last long here. Or Lays Biscuits and Gravy Chips. And I don't even like gravy and biscuits!
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
No comment.

*BURP*

*FART*

Edit: Combos, slim jims, nacho cheese bugles, spinach/feta cheese pretzels, onion rings, mozzarella sticks are just a few of my pig out vices.
You guys are wonderful! Thank you for not totally laughing at me or something.
(((((((((((((((mock)))))))))))))))))

Duchess, I am sorry to hear that, glad it doesn't happen anymore.

Crash keep dining! I bet it is great!

Ski, I love ice cream and I love the way you write!

Sally, I have never heard of someone eating too much broccoli.

There usually is not very much junk food around here. There was a ton left over from those that stayed behind, and all of the food that was collected and sent up.
(09-11-2015, 11:26 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: No comment.

*BURP*

*FART*

Edit: Combos, slim jims, nacho cheese bugles, spinach/feta cheese pretzels, onion rings, mozzarella sticks are just a few of my pig out vices.

Bass Ass Grin You're always good for a chuckle Clangster!

Same here as HotD, can't have chips in the house, for long! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I've been thru the revolution in Indonesia, in prison in Kenya, and live in Yemen. It comes naturally to me! Smiley_emoticons_smile
(09-12-2015, 12:25 AM)Love Child Wrote: Sally, I have never heard of someone eating too much broccoli.

I forgot to mention that I make a fabulous cheese sauce to pour over the broccoli. If I overeat it's usually good old homemade comfort food like mashed potatoes and gravy or baked macaroni and cheese or stew with dumplings or a big breakfast with the works or a big baked potato stuffed with cheese, sour cream and chili or... well you get the point.

Things like chips and ice cream and cookies I can live without.

Mmmmm. Sally's macaroni & cheese. *drools*
I like Slim Jims too, but the thought of what they're made of is usually enough to make me not buy them. How do they make such nasty ingredients taste so good, it's impressive.
(09-12-2015, 11:13 AM)sally Wrote: I like Slim Jims too, but the thought of what they're made of is usually enough to make me not buy them. How do they make such nasty ingredients taste so good, it's impressive.

I feel that way about hot dogs.

They're packed with disgusting animal parts, but there aren't too many things that taste better to me than a hot dog with mustard, relish, and onions (or a chili cheese dog).

I hardly ever eat hot dogs anymore though and usually skip the bun if I do; too many calories. Sometimes I buy Smart Dogs (veggie); they're low cal and pretty good, but ain't nothing like the real thing.

I like Slim Jims too, but peppered Jerky is even better.
I buy the Hebrew Kosher hot dogs. Supposedly they are not made with that nasty extra stuff. I don't know if that's true, but I choose to believe it.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Yep hot dogs are pretty damn good too. They have healthier ones out now that are made with lean buffalo meat and no nitrates that are pretty good, but still not as good as the ones that are made with the nasty leftover animal parts that can't be used for anything else.

Scrapple is disgusting too. I had never even heard of it until I moved here. It's everywhere. They even have a festival for it. Weirdos.

Smiley_emoticons_kotz Scrapple is typically made of hog offal, such as the head, heart, liver, and other trimmings, which are boiled with any bones attached (often the entire head), to make a broth.