Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
GIVE ME YOUR BURDEN

I'm going to bear your burden for you and make everything better. Lay it on me.

What's wrong, MS? You haven't been yourself. I think there's something wrong with Mr. Bone & Maggot too. Let me help you.

We've lost Donovan to a cyber war. Woe is me.

Sally thinks it's fine to just take off and not tell anyone. She's grounded!

User is finally posting after an absence of two years.

I think Crash is getting laid on the regular and no longer has time for us.

I'll take all your problems and put them in my pocket. At the end of the day I will throw them in the manure pile. 'K?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
What happened to Donovan?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Please get your scale out 1ft = 18 this freaking print is 10 pages and might take me 2 days just to come up with a material list. I have a cold and its the last thing I want to do. Thanks I'm glad there is someone out there I can really depend on. I cannot say that about just anyone. Blowing-kisses
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I've had a really great summer (even this past Sunday, it was 80F here and we spent the day at the lake/boat riding. Almost unheard of in MN to have summer type weather this late).

So, if I'm in any sort of funk, it's the funk that comes with knowing 6-7 months of shitty weather is on the way.

My kids are great, my wife still puts up with me, however, that Achilles injury has eliminated by basketball playing.

Maybe I'm perturbed by that. I've been active with sports since I was 3 or 4, and to have that come to such a sudden end sucks.
An Achilles tendon is not something to mess with. I watched a guy get his cut when a rope snapped in the navy. It wasn't pretty and looked like a bone connected to a lump of quivering flesh.
HotD was right, I was at Disney World and Busch Gardens drinking from morning to night. And eating. Now I'm back to the crappy life where I have to work, eat healthy and limit my alcohol intake.
Duchess my pretty could you possibly pray for me as I may be coming down with a case of swollen testicles.
(09-21-2017, 11:40 AM)Maggot Wrote: Duchess my pretty could you possibly pray for me as I may be coming down with a case of swollen testicles.

Yes, my child, I certainly will.

I recently warned you about ASBU and now you're suffering.
My prayers have apparently been partially answered
Mouse just got a large check which will pay off all the new bills and finance our move to Texas in November
Now all I go to do is get a job in Texas

Working on it

And praying..
Why are you moving to texas?
If you can't get a job in Texas something is wrong with you.
(09-29-2015, 06:59 AM)Duchess Wrote: I'm going to bear your burden for you and make everything better. Lay it on me.

I'll drop lazy ass brother and old and waiting to die off at your place this weekend.
Dono and a cyber war? What? Do you mean cyber whore?!

My new job's a hassle and the kids have the flu, but its sure nice talkin to you dad,
Yeah
y'know I'm gonna be like you dad.

But the cat's in the cradle and the silver spoon
little boy blue and the man in the moon
when you comin home son I don't know when
but we'll get together then yeah
(09-21-2017, 01:32 PM)sally Wrote: Why are you moving to texas?

Been here in Florida for 22 years and I am just done with it
The people suck, there is a scam every 3 feet, the seasons don't change . Aside from that all my family are in the Dallas area, I got a new grandbaby and a daughter in law I have yet to meet and its cheaper and faster to fly from Dallas to Denver where my other grandkids are
Not real worried about getting a job, it will happen. I just have to make sure it happens before mid November so I can show financial responsibility for Mouse when we do her change of status paperwork
(09-21-2017, 10:36 PM)Love Child Wrote: Dono and a cyber war? What? Do you mean cyber whore?!

I can't recall what that's in reference to but I really don't think it was a serious comment, I may have been responding to something sarcastic he had said. He might remember.
(09-22-2017, 09:36 AM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote:

The people suck, there is a scam every 3 feet, the seasons don't change . Aside from that all my family are in the Dallas area, I got a new grandbaby and a daughter in law I have yet to meet and its cheaper and faster to fly from Dallas to Denver where my other grandkids are
Not real worried about getting a job, it will happen. I just have to make sure it happens before mid November so I can show financial responsibility for Mouse when we do her change of status paperwork

You have family there so that makes sense, but without that I would rather move to Canada with Mouse instead of here in the US. I loved Canada when we went to Ontario and Toronto.
I knew you were a friggin' Canuck-Wannabe.

There's nothing about Canada that I don't like.
(09-22-2017, 10:38 PM)sally Wrote:
(09-22-2017, 09:36 AM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote:

You have family there so that makes sense, but without that I would rather move to Canada with Mouse instead of here in the US. I loved Canada when we went to Ontario and Toronto.

Yea that would have been an option, but working would be a problem. I like the idea of living there with the seasonal changes and the hunting and fishing opportunities
(09-23-2017, 04:15 AM)Duchess Wrote:

There's nothing about Canada that I don't like.

I was about to bed my first Canadian gal back in 1987 and she was very direct with me:

If you plan on banging me and never calling again, I'll make sure I hurt you.

So, I chose to leave her alone. lol

I did appreciate her candidness.