Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need some chicken soup!
What do you eat or drink when you are sick?
To be a feminist is simply to believe that everybody should be treated equally, regardless of sex. It means you think that there should be equality of the sexes economically, socially, politically and personally. When you put it like that, it’s surely difficult for anybody to deny being a feminist. But for such a simple concept, it is often dramatically misunderstood.

(11-19-2015, 02:20 PM)Love Child Wrote: What do you eat or drink when you are sick?
Water, lots of water and my home made chicken soup.
I live in the epicenter of Jewish Penicillin, Chicken Soup here in South Florida. So thats what I do along with water and gatoraid
Wait a week....I can make some turkey soup.
Lots of water mixed with a splash of pure unsweetened cranberry juice (I already do that whether I'm sick or not) and either Clamato, V8 or tomato juice with tabasco sauce and lemon. If it's a hangover sick I'll add a shot of vodka.
Vodka! That is great.

I also like tea with lots of honey.

And lemon.
To be a feminist is simply to believe that everybody should be treated equally, regardless of sex. It means you think that there should be equality of the sexes economically, socially, politically and personally. When you put it like that, it’s surely difficult for anybody to deny being a feminist. But for such a simple concept, it is often dramatically misunderstood.

This thread made me pick homemade chicken soup over pizza congratulations! Dancingparty
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
The soup the kitchen made today was sooooo good. Oh my gosh. Mmmmmm

(11-19-2015, 02:20 PM)Love Child Wrote: What do you eat or drink when you are sick?

Nothing. I sleep until I feel better.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Get over here and sit by the fire with me and have some soup. We can lite lady slipper fire crackers and stuff.
(11-20-2015, 05:59 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Nothing. I sleep until I feel better.

That also, yes.

Sitting in front a fire sounds nice. I like to sweat it out, go sit in a sauna or take a hot shower.

Body aches, headache ugg. I need more sleep.
I made a quick vegetable beef soup with ground beef, V8 juice, 12 cup corona, a carton of beef stock, diced onion, jalapeno, celery and frozen mixed veggies. It was really good and I imagine will fight off the Corona virus if it hasn't already killed you.
Compound fracture right elbow just got out of surgery.
wtf

Hope you feel better Maggot and Big Mark

(02-20-2020, 09:55 PM)BigMark Wrote: Compound fracture right elbow just got out of surgery.

Did you have an accident on your bike?

They've got you wrapped up so much that your elbow is bigger than your head, isn't it?
Yes crashed my bike elbow shattered in a
Splint
Elbow shattered sounds awful! Awful as in intense pain. Is it your dominate arm? If so, that will make a sucky circumstance even suckier.
Yeah, is it your manly arm or "the other one"?
1000 times better after the surgery, no bones poking getting x rayed excruciating pain, i almost cried. I got this.