Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Things are starting to bite people in the ass, more to come....
Poor Rahm if this had come out during his election he would be out of politics but.............

“The President does have some limitations on what he can say on this manner,” said White House press secretary Josh Earnest on Wednesday. “Given that he is the President of the United States and an attorney general that he appointed is leading an agency that’s conducting an independent investigation. It’s the kind of thing that I think the President intends to speak about more freely once he is the former President of the United States. But until then, his ability to communicate about this at great length is limited.”

OK

Why is Obama not speaking up about Rahm Emanuel's crisis?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
The president is always well advised to divorce himself from his past.

He should hire me. I'd advise the hell out of him.
[Image: egypt_5.gif]
Rahm fucked up big time when it comes to the Laquan McDonald killing by Chicago PD and the city-wide cover-up that seems to have ensued.

The DOJ announced an investigation into Chicago PD earlier this week, similar to the one conducted in Cleveland a couple of years back and Ferguson more recently. I don't recall Obama making comments during those ongoing investigations either -- he talked about the results and conclusions afterwards, IIRC.

Since this investigation into Chicago PD won't likely be completed before Obama leaves office, he won't have a chance to speak about it until then.

I don't really understand your point Maggot. But, I'll read the "more to come" and maybe it'll come together for me.
Rahm has set the city up for riots. Of course he can't make first degree murder charges stick so the bad cop will walk free. Hell, I'd riot too if I were in the inner city and this champion of serving and protecting equipped with tasers and a bullet proof vest shot a kid in cold blood and walked free. Of course the factr the "kid" was a miscreant would lighten my anger somewhat. People now days don't seem to understand wotrthless turds have less right to life than the rest of us, though.

The mayor shouldn't be impeached, he should be imprisoned.
(12-10-2015, 11:12 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Since this investigation into Chicago PD won't likely be completed before Obama leaves office, he won't have a chance to speak about it until then.

This is good since Obama has a knack for saying things that make it worse.

At least he doesn't bring up his past very often. Smiley_emoticons_wink

So now keeping his mouth shut is a bad thing? hah
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(12-11-2015, 06:13 AM)Duchess Wrote:

So now keeping his mouth shut is a bad thing? hah

Na..........who can blame him for only going after soft targets and people that don't tow his luggage.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.