Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help find her

[Image: t1home.haileigh2.courtesy.jpg]
DNA samples collected in Haleigh case
Relatives of missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings have given DNA samples, and the mobile home where she lived is no longer off-limits as a crime scene, authorities in Florida said Friday. full story

Man oh man ...
86 112
Why dosen't Nancy Grace let the Caylee Anthony thing go and give this one some attention?
QueenBee Wrote:Why dosen't Nancy Grace let the Caylee Anthony thing go and give this one some attention?
she has been focusing on Haleigh for over a week.::dunno::

jackboots Wrote:
QueenBee Wrote:Why dosen't Nancy Grace let the Caylee Anthony thing go and give this one some attention?
she has been focusing on Haleigh for over a week.::dunno::
OK, I guess I havenot been paying attention..have not watched her in a few days.
nancy is a cunt. i used to watch her back on CTV. but she is nasty and rude.

and she made melinda duckett kill herself. which was OK.

County Officials Force Haleigh's Family to Move Tents5 hrs ago [Image: video-icon.gif][Image: icon_comment.gif] (11)

this story yesterday is disgusting! the imbecile misty grinning like the village idiot, when the child HAS ONLY BEEN MISSING 4 WEEKS!

if this is a game to invoke the marital privilege, sorry nitwit kids, that does NOT apply to before the marriage or harm to a child by florida statute. this is not meeting the smell test. oh, and the defective pedophile ron has NO MONEY, can't work but can buy a diamond ring. or maybe it's the $12.99 K-mart CZ ring. maybe she's preggers. who the hell knows. i have not seen anything this pathetic since i lived and worked in florida. maybe he's worried he'll be deemed a sex offender since the lovely bride is underage. insert DELIVERANCE music here.

PALATKA, FL -- The father of Haleigh Cummings has asked his teenaged girlfriend to marry him.

Ronald Cummings, 25, popped the question to Misty Croslin Sunday night at Chili's restaurant ::rotfl::, with several family members around them.

She said yes.

Outside the Putnam County Courthouse where Croslin and Cummings went Monday to get the paperwork for a marriage license, Croslin showed off her ring.

Misty said she was surprised and cried when Cummings proposed to her.

She also said it was something they had been planning for a while.

Croslin's mother, Lisa Croslin, said, "They've been trying to get me to do this for five months now. And I told them you need to wait until you're 18. But now that everything's been going on and people have been trashing them, I'm going to let them do it. I know they love her...Haleigh, and they love each other."

Misty twisted the photo of Haleigh which hung around her neck and told reporters, "Everybody will know I love Haleigh and Ronald and Junior, and we'll be a family."

Misty said every day gets harder because Haleigh is still missing.

"Everybody's probably going to take this marriage thing the wrong way but it's not," said Croslin. "Everything's still focused on Haleigh. This is what Haleigh wanted. She's always talked about it."

Croslin said Haleigh even called her "mom."[Image: 2vomits.gif]

[b]CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE ENTIRE INTERVIEW WITH MISTY CROSLIN
[/b]

Since Croslin is only 17, the paperwork has to be filled out by her parents.

The two have not set a wedding date.
[/b]
NOBODY has been ruled out as a suspect. LE is getting their ducks in a row.

Fucking sickening to see foxglove over at 24 use this tragic story to have another dig at the ACLU.
What a fucking fruit loop bitch she is.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
jackboots Wrote:this story yesterday is disgusting! the imbecile misty grinning like the village idiot, when the child HAS ONLY BEEN MISSING 4 WEEKS!
I haven't been following this, but I did watch the interview you linked to. Do you ever watch 'Lie To Me'? Because according to the technology that show is based on... that girl is hiding something BIG time. She 'disagreed' with herself several times when she was mentioning that Haleigh wanted them to get married and 'talked about it every day' (notice the big head shake), and again when she said that they were thinking about Haleigh every day. She also showed micro expressions of 'shame', 'fear' and 'hiding something' several times. She especially was 'hiding something' when she would mention 'Junior' (whoever that is). I would love to see Paul Ekman, the guy who the TV show is based on, take on this gal. He would rip her to shreds.
i find mistyquite reminiscent of susan smith. same vacant face, half-closed eyes. she's a lying little twat. poor liar. her body language speaks volumes. dumb as a stump.

You wouldn't catch me giggling about my upcoming marriage on an interview if my kid was missing. Fucking lying, piece of shit, trailer trash.::death::
But see... if I understand correctly, Haleigh isn't HER kid. She's HIS kid, which makes HER even more of a suspect.
SyberBitch Wrote:But see... if I understand correctly, Haleigh isn't HER kid. She's HIS kid, which makes HER even more of a suspect.
you need a program for this cast of degenerates. the mother is crystal, who just had a baby with her STEPBROTHER. i guess misty thinks she's getting hugh grant. but ron likes them young and nubile, he has sired 4 kids 12121212with 3 teenage girls.

Egad.

I'm just sad because we KNOW this little girl is going to turn up dead.
well now the bio-mom of Haleigh, crystal, has hired a lawyer. looks like she will try to get custody of her little boy who also lived with daddy, the crackhead lolita-fucker.

no news of the child however, she is secondary it seems, to the jerry spinger putnam county live show.

oh...it seems misty, the fiance of ron, just turned 17, so he lived with her while she was 16. fine parents she has too. but hey, in satsuma florida, 17 is nearly past marryin' age.

Don't these hillbillies have anyone advising them ?...Isn't there someone to tell them what exceedingly poor taste it is to be celebrating an engagement & upcoming wedding when that darling little girl is still missing ?...What the fuck is wrong with people ?!...Why are so many undeserving people blessed with children ?...Sorry, that's my bitch of the day. :Blush:
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
[user=29]Duchess[/user] wrote:
Quote:Why are so many undeserving people blessed with children ?

Good question.

Just one of the many things that prove there is no omnipotent magical referee in the sky dealing out peoples just desserts.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
well the first wedding arrangements/church didn't work out...so they found someone else to marry them in a bit of a rush. they are leaving for NYC in the morning to honeymoon[Image: hbeat.gif] and appear on the TODAY show. (awful close to Canada[Image: coffee.gif])

in the meantime, over 100 deputies beat the bushes looking for little Haleigh today. of course daddy was too busy to join in. oh, and LE took the back door off the trailer. [Image: whisper.gif]

::haha::note the formal black 'wifebeater' shirt. :cool:
[Image: 090312104134_031209_haleighwedding2.jpg]