Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What's your favorite donut
I mostly don't care for them and would never stop and buy one for myself, but my son brought home a dozen from Dunkin Donuts.

I like the apple filled ones dusted with powdered sugar and cinnamon. Goes great with black coffee.

I haven't had a donut in eons. I like the kind with no hole, filled with bavarian cream and covered in chocolate. Nom Nom Nom
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I like 5 or 6 of them. Trailing a whole number, in my bank account..
I like the cinnamon because ants don't like cinnamon. And they taste good. But they have to be fresh like the smell of coffee brewing.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Bavarian creme, no chocolate
(01-10-2016, 06:49 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I haven't had a donut in eons. I like the kind with no hole, filled with bavarian cream and covered in chocolate. Nom Nom Nom

That one and glazed.
Buttermilk bar and coffee.
I thought people in Cali ate chocolate mocha buttermilk, Carmel dbl creame filled glazed vanilla swirl with sprinkles donuts.
Just the cops.
[Image: th_pilla.gif]
(01-10-2016, 06:49 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Same. The cake donuts are disgusting. 34 of a cup of fryer grease in each one. Smiley_emoticons_kotz

Revolting. If I'm going to indulge in something like a donut, it's going to be the mother of all donuts. That's how I feel about that bavarian cream one. *drools*
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Damn things are addictive as hell and you have to be very careful eating one while driving, the powdered sugar gets everywhere and you can get a squirt on your nice clean shirt.
Now I wanna be a bump in the road.
Bavarian creme is da bomb. Out here they got one called white or vanilla cream but that ain't the same. That shit is nasty.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
Why the heck are donuts a "breakfast food" anyways?
Because when donuts are around ain't nobody waiting til lunch. The guy who waits gets that gross plain one.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
I am a fan of the Krispy Kreme glazed donut I would get fresh and hot at the drive through window when I lived in Charlotte N.C. We would get a dozen at a time. None ever made it home, a 5 mile drive.
(01-11-2016, 08:31 PM)Donovan Wrote: Because when donuts are around ain't nobody waiting til lunch. The guy who waits gets that gross plain one.

Yeah, what's up with that plain brownish colored cake one? What kind of asshole would actually pick that one out of all the other assorted flavors.
I like the plain ones. But they need coffee.