dead as hell in here
Who is scared away all the noobs? Perhaps they are afraid of falling into Syber's mouth?
I moved your thread here because we aren't supposed to start new topics in that newbie forum. I just made a permissions adjustment - the ability for normal full members to start a new topic in there should be removed.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:the ability for normal full members to start a new topic in there should be removed.
For some members, the ability to post in there at all should be removed.
Maybe its fryguy himself that is causing all the forum "death" here.
Every pathetic thread he starts dies a quick death with very few views or replies.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Hi five for Fry!

Thanks for the endorsement coward.
::finger::

86 112
:kiss::
Middlle Finger, the emoticon king of dipshit land.

Did your father happen to be a Baptist minister?

Just seems like you're always trying to rebel but just don't know how nor really have the balls to follow thru.

You're like watchin' a rodeo clown who's had one too many bull horns shoved up his ass.

Borndragon ~ odds are you've grown to like it.
[Image: borndragon.gif]
There is no doubt MF is a mock mocker.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I suppose if Pamela Anderson can be considered a female, female impersonator there can be such a thing as a mock mocker.
She DOES kind of look like a drag queen, doesn't she?

I bet Moose is attracted to her.
Borndragon Wrote:Middlle Finger, the emoticon king of dipshit land.

Did your father happen to be a Baptist minister?

Just seems like you're always trying to rebel but just don't know how nor really have the balls to follow thru.

You're like watchin' a rodeo clown who's had one too many bull horns shoved up his ass.

Borndragon ~ odds are you've grown to like it.

Thanks. Another internet weirdo that likes to talk about my balls.

What the fuck would I be afraid to follow through on?
86 112