Poll: Will Clinton get a pardon to stop further investigations?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
25.00%
1 25.00%
No
75.00%
3 75.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Will Obama pardon Hillary?
We haven't had a poll in a while.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I voted no, because the Dems have maintained all along that the charges are manufactured by the GOP and Hilary has done nothing wrong. If she didn't do anything wrong a pardon will not be required.
Can he pardon someone for a crime that they have not ben convicted of?
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
(11-21-2016, 12:13 PM)F.U. Wrote: Can he pardon someone for a crime that they have not ben convicted of?
Yes... "In 1866, the Supreme Court ruled in Ex parte Garland that the pardon power "extends to every offence known to the law, and may be exercised at any time after its commission, either before legal proceedings are taken, or during their pendency, or after conviction and judgment."

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_p...rdons.html

Where's all the Republicans that were so worried about the ethics of Bill & Hillary? Askin' for a friend. Smiley_emoticons_smile
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(11-21-2016, 02:10 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Where's all the Republicans that were so worried about the ethics of Bill & Hillary? Askin' for a friend. Smiley_emoticons_smile
They're laying low. You do know that she kills people right? hah
I think he will pardon her. I do get the impression that he doesn't like her but there is a fear that the Republicans want to pursue the e-mail scandal and to avoid getting a bunch of Democrat operatives sucked into the entire mess he may very well do it, but he will make her sweat a bit.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I still stand by my belief that neither administration will do anything to Hillary . . . as not to tarnish the office of SOS.

I do believe we will be seeing changes regarding all of the Clintons' foundations.

Either by their own hand or the powers that be.
If they did so it would be renamed so the simpering video game junkies who actually voted would have no idea it was connected.
(11-21-2016, 03:10 PM)Maggot Wrote: I think he will pardon her. I do get the impression that he doesn't like her but there is a fear that the Republicans want to pursue the e-mail scandal and to avoid getting a bunch of Democrat operatives sucked into the entire mess he may very well do it, but he will make her sweat a bit.

Republicans have closed the investigation into Secretary Clinton's emails.

Zero indictments

Zero felonies

Zero arrests

Zero convictions.

Muahahahahaha!   19
Years of political posturing, tens of millions of dollars spent on meetings and "investigations" yet when Ivanka and several others were discovered to be using private email accounts to conduct government business, not a word was said by the Republicans that were so incredibly concerned about Hillary.

Good bye Trey Gowdy.
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
(12-29-2018, 12:48 PM)Rootilda Wrote: Good bye Trey Gowdy.

...and good riddance to that old cocksucka Goodlatte too!
(12-29-2018, 12:48 PM)Rootilda Wrote: Years of political posturing, tens of millions of dollars spent on meetings and "investigations" yet when Ivanka and several others were discovered to be using private email accounts to conduct government business, not a word was said by the Republicans that were so incredibly concerned about Hillary.

Good bye Trey Gowdy.

What classified information and where were the servers? What foreign countries got access to Ivanlas classified email?

What the actual fuck are you saying you demented old woman? Are you really pretending that there is parity?
(12-29-2018, 01:08 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-29-2018, 12:48 PM)Rootilda Wrote: Good bye Trey Gowdy.

...and good riddance to that old cocksucka Goodlatte too!

Yes Goodlatte is a cocksucka BECAUSE he is Republican. You are an Independent
(12-29-2018, 12:12 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(11-21-2016, 03:10 PM)Maggot Wrote: I think he will pardon her. I do get the impression that he doesn't like her but there is a fear that the Republicans want to pursue the e-mail scandal and to avoid getting a bunch of Democrat operatives sucked into the entire mess he may very well do it, but he will make her sweat a bit.

Republicans have closed the investigation into Secretary Clinton's emails.

Zero indictments

Zero felonies

Zero arrests

Zero convictions.

Muahahahahaha!   19

are you really that stupid?

congress has zero power to do any of those things; all they can do is refer their findings to the DOJ for criminal action.

gee, what happened then?

the hell bitch isn't clear yet, the IG report is due and judicial watch has made head way in federal court.
(12-30-2018, 12:18 AM)pyropappy Wrote: are you really that stupid?

What is it with you always resorting to name calling when you don't like what you read?
It's like you never grew above 7 years old emotionally.   11
(12-30-2018, 06:23 AM)Duchess Wrote:
What is it with you always resorting to name calling when you don't like what you read?
It's like you never grew above 7 years old emotionally.   11

Well I will not presume that you are stupid BUT I WILL ask you, As you are not stupid, why would you say:

(12-29-2018, 12:12 PM)Duchess Wrote: Republicans have closed the investigation into Secretary Clinton's emails.

Zero indictments

Zero felonies

Zero arrests

Zero convictions.

Muahahahahaha!   19

given that:

(12-30-2018, 12:18 AM)pyropappy Wrote: are you really that stupid?

congress has zero power to do any of those things; all they can do is refer their findings to the DOJ for criminal action.

gee, what happened then?

the hell bitch isn't clear yet, the IG report is due and judicial watch has made head way in federal court.

I mean it would be known to a smart independent American as yourself that Congress cannot do any of those things and you have seen that DOJ has not been too keen to be helpful with ANY investigation that may help Trump and hinder the Democrats. This is not even up for question. Even an Australian like me knows that much.

So given that you are not stupid, why would you make the comments you did? No it is not because you are stupid and not because you are bad, or any inane comment like that. I am wondering what the real reason is. Saying what you KNOW must be untrue and underlining the false narrative and reveling in it. There must be a reason and I am curious what it is.
Because Orange man bad, are you stupid?
(12-30-2018, 10:34 AM)BigMark Wrote: Because Orange man bad, are you stupid?

Thank you, honey.   Smiley_emoticons_bussi 
Sarcastic