You know those damn weight loss ads that are everywhere?
I found an interesting site that explains exactly how bogus all those before and after photos really are. Man, I love photoshop examples, this shit is fascinating.

Fraud
Your damn link is broken.
Damn it!

Here's another site that discusses it, but the other one had better photos.

http://wafflesatnoon.com/2009/01/29/the-...iet-girls/
Wish I could have seen the first one. Any of those diet, clensing aids that promise results while you sleep with no effort on your part are bogus..but people keep getting suckered in.

I read somewhere recently that those colon cleanse things are not the best thing for us anyway.

Ya know, I have a lot of extra pounds I still need to get off me, and I AM working on it..but all he pills and supliments in the world are not going to help me unless I make a better effort to change my piss poor eating habits. End of story.
Any 'cleanser' that claims you can drop 10 pounds in a week can't be healthy and you know most if not all the weight loss is from water.
Right..and it comes right back soon as start eating again.
Eating a healthy diet and plenty of moving around is sufficient for anyone...One should be taking 10,000 steps a day, that's on or about 5 miles...That is a very easy feat to accomplish...Get a pedometer tokeep track ofyour steps.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
The only OTC diet pill that ever worked was Ephedra. But people had to abuse it and get it banned. Why the fuck people can't just take something as directed is beyond me.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Responsible people pay the consquences for what the irresponsible ones have done...a lotof the time & in most areas of life.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
The diet claims annoy me but it was the photoshopping of a perfectly attractive woman that pisses me off. There's a stock photo site where this woman's photo is available for purchase and these acai ads have taken it and chopped the hell out of her. I thought the proportions were off in the 'after' photo... no fucking wonder!

Hopefully this link will work or I'll be forced to swear severely at my computer
I did the colon cleansing pills... got half way through and decided my butthole had had enough.
Momster Wrote:I did the colon cleansing pills... got half way through and decided my butthole had had enough.
I know what you mean. Back when I turned 50, I had to have the famed upyourasstomy. Had to be on a laxitive and liquid diet for 24 hours prior. Had to take stool softeners as well. I felt like crap after just a day of it.
Goddamn! Mock has hit a new all time low.

A topic that has morphed into shit.... literally.
The Antagonist Wrote:Goddamn! Mock has hit a new all time low.

A topic that has morphed into shit.... literally.
::bigg::
Momster Wrote:I did the colon cleansing pills... got half way through and decided my butthole had had enough.
::lmao::
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies