Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where do you go first?
When you get on your computer, where do you go first? Email? Mock? 24? Or some other forum? The news sites?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Email, eBay, iTunes, Mock.
Sometimes Mock, iTunes, eBay and email.

On a rare occasion, iTunes, Mock, eBay, email.
Hamsterfancier.com followed by metrosexualfashiontips.co.uk followed by Iworshipthequeen.org.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Wopmuthafucka.com. BigTittyParadise.com, BiasedEgomaniacAdmins.com, then email.
86 112
Email, all my Biker forums, my library site then here.
Middle Finger Wrote:Wopmuthafucka.com. BigTittyParadise.com, BiasedEgomaniacAdmins.com, then email.
Wopmuthfucka.com ::lmao::::rotfl::::rotfl::::rotfl::
[user=90]OnBendedKnee[/user] wrote:
Quote:Stimulating conversation.
Please, tell us more.

::nuts::
You probably are a member of so many forums that you can't list them all here.
Poor Ramsey has a slight speech impediment. Every now and then she stops to breathe.:kiss::
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I have a daily ritual of sites I visit, in order:

The Third Rail, Brawl Hall, Digital Strife, Playboy and Penthouse.coms, Caged Rage (shit, still down), YourHomeForum.com, Flame champs (still down, no big deal), Flame4cash, Flame Truth, OOTIKOF, Forum Garden, WTF.com, You Tube, TDT, Flame warriors, Troll Valhalla, Met art, Justin TV, Crazyshit.com, Piratebay, deviantART, Frostwire, E-mail, Weather, Every Yahoo Messenger Chat Room, Every available link on Usenet, Mock and then back to The Third Rail and Brawl Hall.

Borndragon ~ Goodtimes. 47
[Image: borndragon.gif]
Borndragon Wrote:I have a daily ritual of sites I visit, in order:

The Third Rail, Brawl Hall, Digital Strife, Playboy and Penthouse.coms, Caged Rage (shit, still down), YourHomeForum.com, Flame champs (still down, no big deal), Flame4cash, Flame Truth, OOTIKOF, Forum Garden, WTF.com, You Tube, TDT, Flame warriors, Troll Valhalla, Met art, Justin TV, Crazyshit.com, Piratebay, deviantART, Frostwire, E-mail, Weather, Every Yahoo Messenger Chat Room, Every available link on Usenet, Mock and then back to The Third Rail and Brawl Hall.

Borndragon ~ Goodtimes. 47
Holy shit, BD. Unless that was sarcasm, mocking is your life. That's... kind of creepy.

::bravo::

(piratebay... heheheheheheheh :AngelSmiley_emoticons_smile

For me though: email, cspan, LJ, mock, netflix/fox and various other sites depending on what's going on that day.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Hamsterfancier.com followed by metrosexualfashiontips.co.uk followed by Iworshipthequeen.org.
Works for me.::hail::
I usually check email..both primary and Yahoo. Then it is off to check 24, Mock and EA. Play a couple games on PGO and then off to read the news and do some work related stuff.

Rinse and repeat as needed.
sexybitchwannabe.com
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
FB, MC, Perez, Dlisted
[user=80]WhiskeyTaintgo[/user] wrote:
Quote:FB, MC, Perez, Dlisted

Long time no see Whiskey.

You fucking moron.

::death::
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.