That Gillette commercial
Have y'all see this?  It's got a lot of people (men) upset because they think it's emasculating.  Way to miss the point, losers.

Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
Just to be fair they should also make a commercial for women because they use razors and they're a bunch of cunts too.
Just to be fair I've used the professors deodorant in a pinch.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Assholes raise assholes. Most people are raised to be decent individuals but the law of nature says there is an asshole in every group of people. Be kind. Respect others. Speak up, for yourself and for those who can't, for whatever reason. Don't be a dick.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Geez, all he did was use her deodorant.
Sarcastic
(01-15-2019, 05:01 PM)BigMark Wrote: Geez, all he did was use her deodorant.

One too many times. # enough is enough.
You know what happens when he can't find his underwear.
(01-15-2019, 05:36 PM)BigMark Wrote: You know what happens when he can't find his underwear.

Yup, the last place I look is the freezer.
Yeah, it doesn't sigh when you take the meat out.
That's it.............I'm taking my deodorant and underwear and going home.  Dramaqueen
The comments on gillette's tweet are kind of amazing. One guy suggested everyone report it for hate speech. When I laughed, he blocked me. Poor delicate little flower.
(01-15-2019, 05:01 PM)BigMark Wrote: Geez, all he did was use her deodorant.

I wasn't referring to Maggot, you boob, I was generalizing.
(01-15-2019, 06:17 PM)Rootilda Wrote: One guy suggested everyone report it for hate speech.  

FOX is reporting that it's disrespectful to our troops and to men who build bridges.  
Yes "toxic masculinity" is just like your "patriachy", "manspaining", "manspreading", "manslamming", "appropriation "white privilege" is all Cultural Marxist ideological bullshit. Progressives have ti be told firmly "No, we are not humouring your made up bullshit and virtue signaling.
(01-15-2019, 07:22 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-15-2019, 06:17 PM)Rootilda Wrote: One guy suggested everyone report it for hate speech.  

FOX is reporting that it's disrespectful to our troops and to men who build bridges.  

That's oddly specific.
I like the end message. I don't like that all of the guys are grilling, that part was wierd for me. I can see how some guys would take offense at different things in the commercial, but if one is looking at the overall message there should be no offense taken. It is a bold move. I like it.

And what will this stupid commercial accomplish, not a damn thing other than people buying more gillette. Long are the days when girls were girls and men were men. Those were the days. I sing that song to Peanut, she loves it.
Edith, is that you?
(01-15-2019, 11:20 PM)sally Wrote: And what will this stupid commercial accomplish, not a damn thing other than people buying more gillette. Gone are the days when girls were girls and men were men. Those were the days. I sing that song to Peanut, she loves it.