GOT STUFF?
Do you have a lot of stuff, a lot of things around your home or are you like Sally, a minimalist?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-22-2019, 06:26 PM)Duchess Wrote: Do you have a lot of stuff, a lot of things around your home or are you like Sally, a minimalist?

Too much stuff. Especially glassware. Will I get rid of some of it before I move? Probably not.
I am a minimalist
You will see me on an episode of hoarders in the future.
I have stuff, but my stuff is eclectic, and gypsy like   My house is a depository for dead people's shit.  people dump their dead relatives shit on me, and I go through it, determine what I want at the time, then figure out how to get rid of the rest.  I've come across some interesting items.  It's all good though, hubb says that if I can keep the basement organized (basement is where stuff goes) I can continue my escapades  Plus, it funds my hobby's  Smiley_emoticons_smile
(02-24-2019, 02:21 AM)cannongal Wrote: my stuff is eclectic, and gypsy like  

I bet you have stuff to make a garden totem.

Nice to see you, CG!
I get a lot of dead peoples things too and when people move into a smaller place. It hasn't happened in a few years and I'm just getting rid of the tail end of it. Finally.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I have new oak chairs, a dining table, antique sofa etc. going to goodwill.
not any more, sold my stuff when I retired. In 2012 I had 11 vehicles, two offices with all kinds of furniture and equipment, two houses with more stuff than I needed. I sold everything of value and shit canned everything else. I got rid of high school and college diplomas and yearbooks. Every framed license and certificate I ever earned. I can move anywhere now with a 9' x 18' Uhaul truck, but I done moving. Hell I donated my body to the anatomy board.

Kept my bed, chair, clothes (tossed my suits), wood working tools , TV and stereo.
I hate stuff and clutter, I try to keep every surface of my house free of it. If you open up my shed, however, the shit will topple over you.
(02-24-2019, 11:31 PM)sally Wrote: I hate stuff 

Do you hate to shop? You must. What do you buy other than groceries? Clothes? Makeup? Bedding for sure. Heh.
I guess what I should of said is that I dont like junk. I like shopping for stuff for my house if it looks nice and serves a purpose, I just bought an area rug for under my bed to create a softer feel because the floors are all tile and new table lamps. But I dont go overboard and clutter up my house with a bunch of shit.