Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Reveal
So y'all probably figured out who I am... I know Duchess did.  I'll probably be banned so it's been nice knowing you.

Anyway, I found this old photo of my car accident injuries and thought I'd share.  Hi BigMark, you fucking pervert!

[Image: 2zEuh7O.png]
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
Hey, how ya been?
What is this?

Hi Sally, you knew too?
I had no clue, I just thought you were a nice, slightly crazy old lady who hates Donald Trump. Which you are actually so....
(04-23-2019, 08:49 PM)Rootilda Wrote: I'll probably be banned so it's been nice knowing you.

I hope not. I would miss you.
(04-23-2019, 10:03 PM)sally Wrote: I had no clue, I just thought you were a nice, slightly crazy old lady who hates Donald Trump. Which you are actually so....

I'm not that old, you cunt.

But yeah, the rest is true.
Really crazy....really old.
Here, have a blast.

Me, tonight.
[Image: cZJsQrE.png]
Your lip looks better. Herpes medication seems to have worked. What the fuck is that on your neck? You had a Tracheostomy?
god dam twatla, you got old
Fuckity fuck.
(04-24-2019, 07:02 AM)pyropappy Wrote: god dam twatla, you got old

Better than the alternative.
Why in the fuck am I the pervert unless that's a lumpypussy compliment you grey cootered old bitch.
You want to see a grey cooter "BAM" this thing is turning into a silver fox by the day. Good news, however, is I'm not prone to razor bumps and what have you. I can just shave it smooth if inclined to. Which I'm not, I'm growing that sucker out big and grey because I know it makes my husband miserable.
Some nice pony tails would look cool. Or a braid you old bat.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Are you talking to Sally?
(04-24-2019, 10:59 PM)sally Wrote: You want to see a grey cooter "BAM" this thing is turning into a silver fox by the day. Good news, however, is I'm not prone to razor bumps and what have you. I can just shave it smooth if inclined to. Which I'm not, I'm growing that sucker out big and grey because I know it makes my husband miserable.

Yes please? Hit my inbox.  hah
Okay Rooty I cleared my inbox. Just kidding it wasn't full. There is an option button to click in order to receive messages from others. Perhaps I uncheked it when I first signed up?!!?!?!

(04-25-2019, 09:39 AM)BigMark Wrote: Are you talking to Sally?

I think he was talking to Roo, she needs to do something with that hair. Although I think she's past the age to pull off pig tails.