Shy Guy

::finger::

86 112

::aww::
::flip::

:kiss::
gayest thread ever on this site. totally......fag
[Image: gay.jpg]
Gay, maybe, but do consider who is being addressed in the subject. Seems fitting.
The Antagonist Wrote:Gay, maybe, but do consider who is being addressed in the subject. Seems fitting.
::thumbs::

Well, if engaging in necrophilia with your mom/wife while your stuffed animal 'children' look on is considered 'gay' that is.
SyberBitch Wrote:::thumbs::

Well, if engaging in necrophilia with your mom/wife while your stuffed animal 'children' look on is considered 'gay' that is.

::haha::Wow you are an excellent mocker! You are very sad Syberpig. Very fat and very sad.

So have you got more quality material? Perhap the introduction of pets or what I wear or what my other pastimes are? No?

You don't seem to have much idea. The Antagonist under her faux-internet tough guy fascade does much better. She is hopeless but you could still get some tips.

Shy Guy Wrote:
::haha::Wow you are an excellent mocker! You are very sad Syberpig. Very fat and very sad.
Yet here I am, with my very own 'fan club' of newbie mocktards. I must be doing something right.
Yes you are token Fat Girl and we love you for it. You admit to being into old men and pay US lots of attention. How can we not find you hysterical CyberPig?

I am your biggest fan.
Shy Guy Wrote:Yes you are token Fat Girl and we love you for it. You admit to being into old men and pay US lots of attention. How can we not find you hysterical CyberPig?

I am your biggest fan.
::bravo::
SyberBitch Wrote:
Shy Guy Wrote:Yes you are token Fat Girl and we love you for it. You admit to being into old men and pay US lots of attention. How can we not find you hysterical CyberPig?

I am your biggest fan.
::bravo::

I bought your groupies. I scoured until I could find a couple "mature enough " for your tastes

[Image: rhm063.jpg]

Wake them up they are a lot of fun!
Shy Guy Wrote:I bought your groupies. I scoured until I could find a couple "mature enough " for your tastes

Wake them up they are a lot of fun!
Poor guys, looks like they were subjected to reading a bunch of your 'old and tired' posts.

Here, I brought a date for you too.

[Image: v.p?uid=syberbitch&pid=618608&sid=zFV06jkMV1]
Here is anothr shot of your girlfriend..waiting for you.

[Image: exorcist.gif]
QueenBee Wrote:Here is anothr shot of your girlfriend..waiting for you.

[Image: exorcist.gif]
Wow, that tongue! 109
That picture gives me the creeps.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
ramseycat Wrote:That picture gives me the creeps.

[Image: exorcist_demon.gif]
QueenBee Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:That picture gives me the creeps.

[Image: exorcist_demon.gif]
That one is worse. ::irk::
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
OP!