Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is your Chinese Zodiac sign?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_zodiac

[Image: chinese-dragon-3d-model-low-poly-obj-ma-mb-mtl.png]
Without looking it up I believe 1975 is the year of the rabbit as I recall reading it on the back of a cheap Chinese menu. My horoscope is Leo. So I'm a combination of a bunny and a lion.
[Image: 2017-fire-rooster-by-john-lepinski-1024x640.jpg]
Made right, it should be delicate, light and puffy and begging for meat drippings. ~Sally

Who knew, Twilla is the Yorkshire Pudding of the forum. ~Big Mark

Are you kidding me? I share the same chineese zodiac with Sally? And you are a Leo and supposedly Cancer's are loyal to Leos.

People born in the Year of the Rabbit are not aggressive but approachable. They have a decent, noble and elegant manner.

People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. They are homebody and hospitable, and like house fitting-up. They can work with speed and efficiency, do not insist and get angry easily. But they also like hesitating, which makes them lose many chances.
Dog
(09-27-2019, 11:40 AM)Duchess Wrote: I think you're a sucky parent. You're fuckin' stupid and now you've raised stupid fuckin' people.
(09-27-2019, 01:00 PM)Duchess Wrote: Go fiddle around with your daughter, Fry Guy...
(09-27-2019, 11:47 AM)Duchess Wrote: ...and just to be clear, I don't care...I'm not risking anything here. 27

This is Duchess. Your kids are not off limits. Strip away the facade and she is a little Sinister. Slimy, immoral and gutter.
If you have children you know they are off limits and would not attack other members kids. You know you do not go there
(07-06-2019, 11:36 PM)Rootilda Wrote: [Image: 2017-fire-rooster-by-john-lepinski-1024x640.jpg]
Is that a Cock?
Fire cock.
Made right, it should be delicate, light and puffy and begging for meat drippings. ~Sally

I hate when that happens.
To your burning shame.