Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GOT MILK?
Do you like milk?

I do and I used to drink Nestles chocolate milk but it became very hard to find. I don't know why, it's not like there's a shortage of cows or chocolate. Anyway, I started seeing it on the shelves in individual servings, a case of 8 or 10 and with a price tag of $10. Seriously, why the hell is chocolate milk ten bucks?

CluckCluckCluck
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Chocolate milk costs more than gas! Yeah, I'm bitchin' about it.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I'm not really a big milk fan, but I do like chocolate milk on occasion. I know people who drink milk by the gallons, when I buy milk it usually ends up going bad before we even finish half of it.
Half and Half for my coffee is it. When the kid visits we buy milk.
I do like a splash of half and half in my coffee. No milk though, it just waters the coffee down and I'd rather drink it black.

I use & like Milk in my Honey Bunch of Oats

And I like milk with my Oreos

And I like Chocolate Milk made with Chocolate syrup

And I use "Coffeemate Original" in my coffee
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I think man is the only animal that drinks milk as an adult and there may be a reason for it.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Yeah, I buy organic or use coconut milk for cooking.
I sure do eat a lot of ice cream and cheese though.

I like choc milk too. I just make my own. Sometimes I buy it.

(07-15-2019, 12:01 PM)Duchess Wrote: Do you like milk?

I do and I used to drink Nestles chocolate milk but it became very hard to find. I don't know why, it's not like there's a shortage of cows or chocolate. Anyway, I started seeing it on the shelves in individual servings, a case of 8 or 10 and with a price tag of $10. Seriously, why the hell is chocolate milk ten bucks?

CluckCluckCluck

That is odd. Wow. Very expensive.

(07-15-2019, 12:44 PM)Duchess Wrote: Chocolate milk costs more than gas! Yeah, I'm bitchin' about it.

Well yeah of course, doesn't the chocolate milk taste better then the gas? Smiley_emoticons_biggrin Smiley_emoticons_wink Smiley_emoticons_razz

(07-15-2019, 07:53 PM)Carsman Wrote:
I use & like Milk in my Honey Bunch of Oats

And I like milk with my Oreos

And I like Chocolate Milk made with Chocolate syrup

And I use "Coffeemate Original" in my coffee

Oh Yeah, I forgot I also like milk in my White Russian!

I just picked up a jug of Hershey's chocolate to drizzle over my French vanilla ice cream. I also bought a gallon of vanilla/pineapple ice cream, never seen it, never tried it but it was making me drool.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I've had vanilla/pineapple ice cream, it was terrible, threw it out! Smiley_emoticons_kotz

I developed lactose intolerance in my 30s after years of drinking/eating dairy. I can handle a little cheese but if I even look at ice cream, it smells like something crawled up my ass and died.
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
I can eat anything, I have a stomach like a goat. I can chug twelve beers followed by a contaminated taco bell meal and a salmonella tainted pint of icecream covered with hotsauce and I'm good to go in the morning with a smooth move after three cups of two day old microwaved moldy coffee. I have plenty of problems, but digestion problems have never been one of them. I'm so quick in the bathroom that my husband is almost convinced that I don't shit after 28 years of knowing me.
That my friends is nuance at its finest.