PLAN YOUR SWEET ESCAPE
I got an email with that in the subject line. They were trying to entice me to buy tickets to a variety of different things and every picture they showed me was filled with people. If I were planning my sweet escape there wouldn't be a shit ton of people there that's for sure. Do you want to spend your vacation surrounded by a lot of people/tourists and being busy every waking moment of everyday?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
My ideal vacation would not be a quiet secluded place. Sitting on a quiet beach and listening to the waves for example is not my thing . I can take something like that for a couple of hours and then I get bored and want to go do something. I'd prefer to walk around a city and eat and drink and people watch.
First thing: I get a few offers for free trips on the fax machine every day for those things.

Second thing: Doing both. I would love to go to California and watch a big surfing competition I could sit in a chair near my cooler, people watch and if I'm lucky catch a shark attack.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
No people please.
Though I do like interacting with people-going places where everyone else is irks me. I like smaller crowds.

(07-18-2019, 02:16 PM)Duchess Wrote: I got an email with that in the subject line. They were trying to entice me to buy tickets to a variety of different things and every picture they showed me was filled with people. If I were planning my sweet escape there wouldn't be a shit ton of people there that's for sure. Do you want to spend your vacation surrounded by a lot of people/tourists and being busy every waking moment of everyday?

I love being alone on holiday. I love being in a foreign land with no one that I know. I love the different feels of places.
I would love to visit Mykonos and Santorini again. I did not care much for the mainland. I would like to revisit Malaysia and Bali and would love to retire in Thailand.
I think I would dig being on a resort on islands but I am not really wanting to be around loud young party-goers. Too old for that shit.