Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
YoYoYo!
I love Fridays. Fuckin' love 'em. I like the F word too. It's Happy Hour, boys & girls. Cheers!

The weed is packaged in such a way it's hard to get into. If I squeeze it the force may spray it out. I'm probably going to have to get a knife because I'm not risking a nail. Are you kiddin' me. Jesus.

I hope you all have the weekend you deserve.  Smiley_emoticons_smile
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I hope you get stoned.

[Image: 290px-Stoning_of_woman.jpg]
I sorta figured you'd be down with Sharia Law.
Sharia'ing is caring.
I always wonder who would think I'd be wishing a shitty time upon them. What have you done, you monster? Why wouldn't you deserve a nice weekend? Did you run over a turtle?
As it has turned out, "every day" is the weekend I deserve, for me!   44
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Oh shut up and put the those feet in my lap, Eucalyptus oil okay?
Yeah Cars, take your old man loafers off and plant those stinking suckers right in Mark's lap. WTF, you people are weird.
Go swallow a large brown banana.
You go swallow a brown banana while rubbing that dirty old man's feet. Cocksucker!
(07-19-2019, 11:39 PM)sally Wrote: Yeah Cars, take your old man loafers off and plant those stinking suckers right in Mark's lap. WTF, you people are weird.

Well now those suckers don't stink, I wash em every week whether they need it or not! Smiley_emoticons_razz
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(07-19-2019, 10:38 PM)BigMark Wrote: Oh shut up and put the those feet in my lap, Eucalyptus oil okay?

Okie dokie. Eucalyptus oil sounds divine! Ahhhhh. Oops! Didn't mean to nail you in the balls.
The roof the roof the roof is on FIRE!!!!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
let the mother fucker burn
Have you seen what I gave MS for his birthday?
Big floppy tits?
Well................how bout a Clang?  
[Image: gif-gracioso-chica-sexy-chico-gordo.gif]
Ahahahahaha! I loved the way he shoved her out of the way.
hah

Remember this? 

Duchess listens to the sound of steps drawing near, with her ear towards the ground the ripples of coming footsteps and the constant drumming of the world excite her in the early morning. Alone and quiet in the dawn she tiptoes around sleeping trees. 
Never the antagonist and never the instigator she applies her wares on words that have been spoken by others. Her passion is the thoughts of all people, she uses that knowledge in everyday conversation. Sometimes she may daydream of pancakes made from scratch but would be just as happy running barefoot through a field. A true free spirit that at times can be very introspective and calm.
If she had been born in China she may have become a superb dancer if she had been left to her own wiles. Instead she has become a Goddess in the eyes of the animals she has tamed and shown Love. But do not dare turn your back on her after hurting something or someone she loves.
As a side-note she has been known to offer a better perspective after a decision has been made, and sometimes that is enough to change a persons mind.
Yours Truly
Maggot