LOOK!
This is a bat. Uh huh, a bat. It's called Buettikofer's epauletted fruit bat. Holy cow. Coolest looking bat I've ever seen. Fuckin' aye.

[Image: 16e33b8fd7ad7ca58b03c6bbca1f0b81_M.jpg]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
C'mon, you guys. That's the freakiest bat ever. It looks like a dog. I wouldn't want that puppy getting caught up in my hair.

You people used to be fun. Snap out of it and be fun again. 16
That's either the smallest flying horse I've ever seen or Rosemarys baby.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Two things, first  thing, these days you can't be sure if a weird looking thing like that isn't photo shopped.

Second thing, that head looks looks my neighbors Dog!  It's ugly too! hah

(Getting ready to go to the doc's in a little wile, my elbow blew up like a baseball Tuesday, it went down considerably. But an hour ago the bottom of my arm turned completely black & blue, & pink! So need to have it checked out)
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Get to the doctors it could be a bat bite or EEE or ebola ...............anything!!!!  or just gout. or a blood clot Mock needs you.
(08-15-2019, 01:54 PM)Carsman Wrote: (Getting ready to go to the doc's in a little wile, my elbow blew up like a baseball Tuesday, it went down considerably. But an hour ago the bottom of my arm turned completely black & blue, & pink! So need to have it checked out)

I need to draw Sally's attention to this. She'll know!

I hope it's nothing serious, Cars! Good luck!

That's a bat. It's not photoshopped. You can google it and see for yourself.
Crazy world we live in. Bats that look like dogs, fish that look like bats with lipstick on....

[Image: 8ZSvD1Hl.jpg]
Duchess Wrote:
Carsman Wrote:(Getting ready to go to the doc's in a little wile, my elbow blew up like a baseball Tuesday, it went down considerably. But an hour ago the bottom of my arm turned completely black & blue, & pink! So need to have it checked out)

Well unless he had trauma to it at some point, that sounds like something that could have several causes. It's probably just your regular old senior citizen inflammation though, old people get crap like that all the time.
Also if Cars was bitten or scratched by a rabies infected bat I hope it was just recently as it's almost always fatal once symptoms start.

I read a while ago about a six year old boy in Florida who died from rabies. He was bitten by a bat that his father brought home when he found it at work. For God only knows why, he brought it home and kept it in a bucket. After the boy was bitten the parents didn't take him to the ER for a rabies protocol because they say the boy started crying because he will have to get a shot. A week later the boy died. I don't understand the stupidity.
(08-15-2019, 02:55 PM)sally Wrote: Crazy world we live in. Bats that look like dogs, fish that look like bats with lipstick on....

[Image: 8ZSvD1Hl.jpg]

If that fish had a voice it would be raspy. I bet she lives in her little fish house drinking bourbon out of a water glass & chain smoking.
"Bat on Duchess' shoulder" (points) Look, two old bats!
hah  You big asshole.
(08-15-2019, 03:02 PM)sally Wrote:
Duchess Wrote:
Carsman Wrote:(Getting ready to go to the doc's in a little wile, my elbow blew up like a baseball Tuesday, it went down considerably. But an hour ago the bottom of my arm turned completely black & blue, & pink! So need to have it checked out)

Well unless he had trauma to it at some point, that sounds like something that could have several causes. It's probably just your regular old senior citizen inflammation though, old people get crap like that all the time.

Doc hadn't seen the crap I had on my arm. Sent me for blood work, waiting on results to come back.

(08-16-2019, 01:09 AM)Carsman Wrote:
(08-15-2019, 03:02 PM)sally Wrote:
Duchess Wrote:

Doc hadn't seen the crap I had on my arm. Sent me for blood work, waiting on results to come back.

All Results came back "Normal", No infection as the Doc was worried about.

Now cleared for procedure having on Wednesday.

So what is it then? Why would your elbow just swell up and turn black and blue out of the blue?
(08-16-2019, 06:25 PM)sally Wrote: So what is it then? Why would your elbow just swell up and turn black and blue out of the blue?

Saw the "Sr" Doc today, as he was out yesterday.

So I had to see his young "Jr" stand in Doc. yesterday who didn't know what was wrong.

Sr. Doc said it was injury similar to Tennis Elbow.

I told him I was working on a project for several hours that had repetitive motion of the elbow,
and the Doc said that's likely what caused the elbow to swell up. Likely breaking a few blood vessels
along the way causing them to bleed and swell up with blood fluid.

And yesterday, the blood fluid in the lump started draining under the skin of my arm turning it colors.
It really looks scary, the bottom of my arm is totally black from hand to elbow.
(Took picture of it in Doc's office, wish I could post it. will try to find out)

You see, that's what I said. Just regular old, old people shit. I'm glad your labs came back normal.
I'm interested in those "fast repetitive motions"  116
(08-16-2019, 08:08 PM)sally Wrote: You see, that's what I said. Just regular old, old people shit. I'm glad your labs came back normal.

Damn it, I hate to say it but you're right!

Years ago, I built my back deck by myself on my house to save money. (Hammer & nails, no "Air" gun)

It took me over 2 -1/2 months, working weekends and every day after work for 3 hours.

It is 12' wide by 48' long. Using 4 x 4 posts sitting on 16" x16" x 2' deep cement footings.
Used metal hangar straps to attach to house, 1" x 6" x 12 ' long pressure treated decking boards.

After our daughter's wedding reception was over, we had over 60 people on the deck, it withstood all that weight!! Never a problem!

It's as sturdy today as it was when I first built It.

All during the construction of the deck, I never had aches, pains, or other problems!
Oh to be young again!

Finally figured out how to post picture from my Iphone.

[Image: getPart?uid=APoNl9k7snG6XVdFeganIPz6PDo&...e=STANDARD]