Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I guess today is Hawaiian shirt day.
Who knew? I certainly didn't.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(08-16-2019, 08:52 AM)Maggot Wrote: Who knew? I certainly didn't.
That's everyday here, Tommy Bahama silk.
I didn't know it either. hah

However, I have a Hawaiian shirt, that I only wear when I'm in SNAKEland (I HATE SNAKES)

And then only wear it to special places, where most there wear them.  Relaxed Drink
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I think I have a Hawaiian sarong I can tie around my waist. That's the best I can do.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(08-16-2019, 10:59 AM)Duchess Wrote: I think I have a Hawaiian sarong I can tie around my waist. That's the best I can do.

Wearing just a Hawaiian sarong, will make you very popular with the guys!!!   Smiley_emoticons_fies     And probably some women too!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I love hawaiin shirt day!

And Sarong day!

We have had a bitter cold winter. It has been dark when I leave home and dark when I get back home. Those days I was doing 10 hour days. I loved the job so it was easy. But what wasn't easy was getting up at 6am, leaving here at 6.30am for 7am start, every morning in the middle of winter. On my days off, I had been sleeping sometimes 14 hours.

I can't wait till we have our beautiful summer here and you guys are freezing your tits off.
That's not very nice, just because we do that to you doesn't mean you should do that to use. Two wrongs don't make a right.
Two Nepals does not make a cunt tree.
(08-20-2019, 11:15 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: I can't wait till we have our beautiful summer here and you guys are freezing your tits off.

Me too! Seriously! I cannot wait to freeze my tits off! I am lusting for a wind chill. Totally not kidding.

Aussie, I am so happy to see you! I peeked into Mock and there you were. Everywhere!   Love025
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(08-20-2019, 12:14 PM)Maggot Wrote: That's not very nice, just because we do that to you doesn't mean you should do that to use. Two wrongs don't make a right.
I agree except when it comes to leaving in the morning when it is one degrees in the morning. It's not fair.
(08-20-2019, 12:29 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(08-20-2019, 11:15 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: I can't wait till we have our beautiful summer here and you guys are freezing your tits off.

Me too! Seriously! I cannot wait to freeze my tits off! I am lusting for a wind chill. Totally not kidding.

Aussie, I am so happy to see you! I peeked into Mock and there you were. Everywhere!   Love025

You are one of my favourite people in the world. You have been more loyal to me than those I went to youth group with. They have dumped me because I am not good enough.
Aussiebitch should be enjoying the pre-summer days right about now,
I know some people who wear Hawaiin shirts on Christmas Eve. I think it is an awesome tradition. Some work places have hawaiin shirt Friday. That gets a little old though.