MF & OP
This one's for you [Image: gayfight.gif]

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Most vote-worthy post I've seen in days. ::thumbs::
But, wait there's more

[Image: supergay.gif]

I'm laughing my ass off over these little guys.
Hah hah, bitches. Hah hah.
86 112
Don't forget the hamster.

Oh, this is perfect...A thread dedicated to the love affair between MF & OP...Hahahaha...OBK, bring in those cute lil' critters in the cups ::laugh::
They're always at the ready. The best quality of any hamster.

[Image: hamval.jpg]
Ha Ha.

You guys are so fucking funny.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Ha Ha.

You guys are so fucking funny.
Yes, we are...:kiss::
I dunno about funny, but the hamsters are cute Smiley_emoticons_wink

I've been wondering, Opie... do you 'show' your hamsters? Do you have bunches of cute blue ribbon hamster pics?

What?? Hey, I'm being serious! :shock:
It brings a smile to my face everytime I look at those limp wristed little fairies.
Do you show your hamsters? ahahahahahhhaa Would that be like the dog shows? Only OP runs around the ring with his little hamsters on a leash. hahahahahhaaa
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Ramsey there are actual rodent shows here and in the UK for the people who seriously breed the animals.

Although OP breeds his, I am near 100% certain he does not get into all the gentetics involved with breeding them but only does so to make a few bucks.
I take my hamster breeding very seriously, my friend Alison is an expert in hamster genetics and breeding and all the breeding I do is done using her guidance and advice.

And yes there are hamster shows and contests throughout the world, just like there are with every other pet animal in the world, why shouldn't there be?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:I take my hamster breeding very seriously, my friend Alison is an expert in hamster genetics and breeding and all the breeding I do is done using her guidance and advice.

And yes there are hamster shows and contests throughout the world, just like there are with every other pet animal in the world, why shouldn't there be?
I knew there were hamster shows (there are shows for just about any species of animal one can raise). So, you DO show them? Share some 'blue ribbon' hamster pics. ::bigg::
Hamster shows. Now I have heard it all.
ramseycat Wrote:Hamster shows. Now I have heard it all.
Consider yourself educated. And you most certainly have NOT heard it all.
The Antagonist Wrote:
ramseycat Wrote:Hamster shows. Now I have heard it all.
Consider yourself educated. And you most certainly have NOT heard it all.

Probably not. I will correct myself and say I have heard all I want to hear about hamsters.

Ordinary Peephole Wrote:I take my hamster breeding very seriously, my friend Alison is an expert in hamster genetics and breeding and all the breeding I do is done using her guidance and advice.

I'm sure you do take your hamster breeding very seriously, shit ass. I hope you make sure they go to good homes.

It'sno surprise that there is a high demandfor hamster shows from other shit ass muppets. Those zany hamsters and their antics can be very entertaining.
Jesus Christ, does he realize they are fucking rats for crying out loud. RATS, basically. Rodents that don't give a damn if you dropped dead the next day.
86 112