Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sally is the gayest!
[Image: source.gif]
Well now. I have never seen this side of Sally. Love Child! Come and check this out. Hubba Hubba
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I think Sally would be OK with it if she was blindfolded but she could also go Chuck Norris at any given moment. It would be a good job for Inspector Gadget. And a Priest.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I'm all into that as long as a guy is involved. So I guess I'm a little gay, but not straight out gay where I want to be life partners with some bitch munching her carpet the rest of my life.
Like see the blonde on top, there has to be a dude fucking her from behind or I'm just not interested.
Brown Chicken Brown Cow!
(08-20-2019, 04:13 PM)BigMark Wrote: [Image: source.gif]

What's your point?

They are not real lesbians. They are heterosexual lesbians, performing for sexually perverted males. It's not just degrading to women, it's degrading to humanity.
heterosexual lesbians. Hunh?
I wanted Love Child to see that.
You're going to give her carpal tunnel.
(01-26-2020, 01:57 PM)BigMark Wrote: You're going to give her carpal tunnel.
Speaking from experience?
Throwing frisbees at the moon isn't for amateurs.
(01-26-2020, 04:13 PM)BigMark Wrote: Throwing frisbees at the moon isn't for amateurs.
ok so now you are talking like Maggot, and I am out of practice with that banter.
If you rapidly mimic the activity i'm pretty sure you'll understand.
Don't hold your breath.
That gives me the Blues.
I had the Post Rooting Blues once. Rooting in Oz is sex.
Did she know?
(01-26-2020, 05:05 PM)BigMark Wrote: Did she know?
HE! Not a she. No he didn't know but I dumped him after that. Couldn't face it again. I didn't even know what it was until my good friend pointed out I had the 'post rooting blues'.