Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Do You Handle Them . . . . . .
 . . . . . . . When you meet someone you don't know, or hardly know, pays you a compliment,
HOW DO YOU HANDLE THEM?
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I just say thank you. How the fuck else would you handle it?
I blush and run away like a sissy lala.
I unzip my fly
I bet he loves it.
Why are you asking this question Cars?

(08-22-2019, 10:59 PM)MirahM Wrote: Why are you asking this question Cars?
What, when someone gives you a compliment you dont pull down your pants and flash your bush? I thought everyone did that upon receiving a compliment.
For fucks sake Sally trim that fucking bush already.
(08-22-2019, 10:59 PM)MirahM Wrote: Why are you asking this question Cars?

Just to try to get some conversations going in the sleepy place! hah

(08-22-2019, 09:18 PM)Carsman Wrote:  . . . . . . . When you meat someone you don't know, or hardly know, pays you a compliment,
HOW DO YOU HANDLE THEM?

Nine times out of ten when I'm complimented it's about my hair and I always laugh first and then say thank you. I laugh because I refer to my hair as Medusa like and it never fails to surprise me when it's called beautiful. It feels uncomfortable even saying that. 78
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
When using the word "meat" in the same sentence as "handle" I get all twitchy.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(08-23-2019, 11:54 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(08-22-2019, 09:18 PM)Carsman Wrote:  . . . . . . . When you meet someone you don't know, or hardly know, pays you a compliment,
HOW DO YOU HANDLE THEM?

Nine times out of ten when I'm complimented it's about my hair and I always laugh first and then say thank you. I laugh because I refer to my hair as Medusa like and it never fails to surprise me when it's called beautiful. It feels uncomfortable even saying that. 78

I've seen your hair, and it is, so if you're uncomfortable, just laugh! Smiley_emoticons_wink

I think Sally should talk about her waist to ass ratio.
If you make your ass bigger the waist looks smaller. Pump up the volume. But beware there is a threshold.
None of that would be wasted, it would be folded, spindled and mutilated.
If she would just mention it, it would be my pleasure to compliment it. Uh huh.
As a belt salesman I would be happy to measure any girth that crossed my path. I could be a belt salesman, given the chance.
(08-23-2019, 04:38 PM)Duchess Wrote: I think Sally should talk about her waist to ass ratio.
You don't even want to hear about it nowadays. I've been letting myself go. Not to the point where I'm a fat fuck or anything, but I'm certainly not spending time doing squats and sit ups. Just too many other things going on and I put myself last. I need to change that somehow.
(08-23-2019, 07:40 PM)sally Wrote: You don't even want to hear about it nowadays. I've been letting myself go. Not to the point where I'm a fat fuck or anything, but I'm certainly not spending time doing squats and sit ups. Just too many other things going on and I put myself last. I need to change that somehow.

There's no one harder on their self than you and while I believe you when you say life has gotten in the way of structured exercise I'd be willing to bet that you haven't changed a bit.

That sentence isn't reading right and I think I've fucked up the English language.
(08-23-2019, 07:29 PM)Maggot Wrote: As a belt salesman I would be happy to measure any girth that crossed my path. I could be a belt salesman, given the chance.

I recently bought a belt because my jeans have been sliding off my ass. I don't even have to unbutton/unzip to get them off. Having to wear a belt creates its own problems and it's a pain in my ass.

I saw that mom jeans are making a come back. Fuck that!