Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
IN AMERICA...
...it's considered extreme to provide healthcare to all, ban weapons of war, combat the climate crisis, offer affordable education & childcare. It's all considered extreme and unrealistic and yet, it's the norm in all other developed countries. The United States looks backwards AND backwoods when compared.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

Don't know about other developed countries, never have lived there to see how things work first hand.

Do they have hundreds of thousands of freeloaders like here that are able to work but don't cause they choose not to do so and claim welfare instead? Piggy backing off the working class.

Do we really need to add to the number of able body recipients getting "unearned" free benefits?
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Hmmmm

Interesting.......

So freeloaders are the reason we don't have healthcare for all....

Freeloaders are the reasson we have weapons of war

Freeloaders are the reason we aren't combating climate change

Freeloaders are the reason the education system and child care system sucks

Hmmmmm
Interesting.

Hmmm

I only addressed free healthcare
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Well,
I only addressed the period issue in your thread! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

All I know is that we live in the greatest country on earth with all its problems they are really minor compared to other countries. I cannot complain because a minority of the population does not get treated as Kings and Queens, the majority of people are happy and that's what makes us the greatest. after being in quite a few countries and seeing how they live I was always glad to come back home. When you go on the internet it's individuals getting shafted and usually it's their own fault. Sometimes it's not and I feel bad for them but I wouldn't go so far to blame anyone else for their misfortune, shit happens.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I always feel lucky that, in general, I can say exactly what I want to to say. I can wear what I want, go where I want, cuss, drive, etc. I have freedom to be Duchess.
I can't mention my Bromance of Trump in public around here.
Well, We do not have weapons of war here to start with. Thats some straight up africa and middle east stuff right there.
Yes, we have a fuck tom of free loaders here and that drastically affects health care cost, simple economics mixed in with way too many politicians and lawyere and there ya go.
But Thank God I live here.
(09-16-2019, 02:33 PM)BigMark Wrote: I can't mention my Bromance of Trump in public around here.

Aww, that makes me sad for you. You should be able to be loud & proud with your trump love and you should be able to smugly proclaim you deserve trump as your president. I'd be glad to help you with that, honey, just say the word and I'm there for you.
(09-15-2019, 08:21 AM)Carsman Wrote:
Don't know about other developed countries, never have lived there to see how things work first hand.

Do they have hundreds of thousands of freeloaders like here that are able to work but don't cause they choose not to do so and claim welfare instead? Piggy backing off the working class.

Do we really need to add to the number of able body recipients getting "unearned" free benefits?

according to some people, we should.

(09-15-2019, 03:25 PM)MirahM Wrote: Hmmmm

Interesting.......

So freeloaders are the reason we don't have healthcare for all....

Freeloaders are the reasson we have weapons of war

Freeloaders are the reason we aren't combating climate change

Freeloaders are the reason the education system and child care system sucks

Hmmmmm
Interesting.

Yes
People that complain about America have never lived in another country. Their perception is flawed.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.