Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
It's Getting to Be That Time . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . Of The Year! hah

Early Happy Halloween

[Image: th?id=OIP.p5BYx4NZElwcaCXl6epbagHaJu&pid...w=85&h=112]
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I call her Granny Satan
(10-08-2019, 07:48 AM)Carsman Wrote: . . . . . . . . . . Of The Year! hah

Early Happy Halloween

[Image: th?id=OIP.p5BYx4NZElwcaCXl6epbagHaJu&pid...w=85&h=112]
Merry Christmas!  Santaani
I'm dragging a Skunk pelt across the lawn to trick any Trick or Treaters and their parents this year. It was only 30.00 on craigs list fishing line is invisible.
You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.
Just use one of pictures of me en femme. That will scare anybody and you'll save $30.
I don't get trick or treaters so I don't think much of Halloween.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(10-08-2019, 10:36 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Just use one of pictures of me en femme. That will scare anybody and you'll save $30.
hah  I'm going to print it out and put it on my door.
Don't do it Sally remember.............you live in Florida! That's like putting a doormat out for every tranny in town.
You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.
(10-09-2019, 11:42 AM)sally Wrote:
(10-08-2019, 10:36 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Just use one of pictures of me en femme. That will scare anybody and you'll save $30.
hah  I'm going to print it out and put it on my door.
I hope he gets tranny fluid all over your front knob.
(10-09-2019, 11:34 AM)Duchess Wrote: I don't get trick or treaters so I don't think much of Halloween.

I don't think much of you Trashy Duchess
Dude.
Indeed
(10-09-2019, 10:19 PM)BigMark Wrote: I hope he gets tranny fluid all over your front knob.
hah