Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CALLING ALL MOCKERS!
Hi! How you doin'?   Love3

I'm genuinely interested in knowing. 
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I slept till 10 AM and I have no guilt about it at all.
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
Doing alright for the most part, though I have a self-induced headache today.

I've gotten a lot done around the house and started working out again, but also drinking too much at night (putting a pause on that starting now).

We're not worrying ourselves sick here, but I am very concerned about the health of my family and everyone else's really.  It weighs.

How are you doing Duchess?
Dammit I just typed a pile of stuff and hit a button someplace on the keyboard and it disappeared, I'm not doing it again...............................maybe later.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Bag. Of. Hair.
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
(03-25-2020, 01:24 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: How are you doing Duchess?

I feel worried a lot and sometimes I'm mad too. I baked a chocolate cake last night. It's sitting on the island covered by a glass dome. I talked to it the last time I walked by. 
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I am almost to the point of being wiped out.    When I decided to step up and create a mask sewing group,  I had no idea it would take off at 100 miles an hour. 

The group is doing well,   we are providing masks for homeless outreach groups,  shelters,  and immuno comprised people that are told they should be wearing a mask but can't find any in the stores.    

By the way,  if you have sewing elastic,   find a mask group on Facebook and donate it!   If you don't have elastic,  offer up a gas card.  I have gone through 3 tanks of gas since Monday. 

Also,  I love you mockers,  you are my sanity right now.
(03-25-2020, 02:36 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-25-2020, 01:24 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: How are you doing Duchess?

I feel worried a lot and sometimes I'm mad too. I baked a chocolate cake last night. It's sitting on the island covered by a glass dome. I talked to it the last time I walked by. 

hah

When the cake starts talking back to you, you're really in trouble.

Being cooped up is making me want to eat and drink a lot more than usual.  Normally I wouldn't even be interested in chocolate cake, but it sounds delicious right now.
would you eat it like that gif
What gif?

I wouldn't eat it anyway, it's just harder than usual to resist eating unhealthy stuff.
the one in the breakroom
(03-25-2020, 03:45 PM)BigMark Wrote: the one in the breakroom

I wouldn't eat cake like that -- it's unsanitary and unsatisfying.

This is more my style.

[Image: P9200176-Young_girl_eating_cake.jpg]
(03-25-2020, 04:40 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(03-25-2020, 03:45 PM)BigMark Wrote: the one in the breakroom

I wouldn't eat cake like that -- it's unsanitary and unsatisfying.

This is more my style.

[Image: P9200176-Young_girl_eating_cake.jpg]
Just like you eat pickles
(03-25-2020, 12:27 PM)Duchess Wrote: Hi! How you doin'?   Love3

I'm genuinely interested in knowing. 
Bored, unshaven, unshowered, watched alot of movies. Haven't left the apartment since Saturday except to check my mail, take out the garbage, and get some diet Pepsi. Last I checked, my last timesheet hasn't been approved so I'm worried I might not get paid next week.
(03-25-2020, 02:46 PM)cannongal Wrote: I am almost to the point of being wiped out.    When I decided to step up and create a mask sewing group,  I had no idea it would take off at 100 miles an hour. 

The group is doing well,   we are providing masks for homeless outreach groups,  shelters,  and immuno comprised people that are told they should be wearing a mask but can't find any in the stores.    

By the way,  if you have sewing elastic,   find a mask group on Facebook and donate it!   If you don't have elastic,  offer up a gas card.  I have gone through 3 tanks of gas since Monday. 

There was a write up in the Union leader on you folks, mostly about some lady in Bedford.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(03-25-2020, 06:25 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(03-25-2020, 02:46 PM)cannongal Wrote: I am almost to the point of being wiped out.    When I decided to step up and create a mask sewing group,  I had no idea it would take off at 100 miles an hour. 

There was a write up in the Union leader on you folks, mostly about some lady in Bedford.

I have talked to no less than 12 different newspapers, and wmur.   My fellow seamstresses are awesome Smiley_emoticons_smile
mrs biggie is making masks, i think her and canongirl were separated at birth.
(03-25-2020, 07:23 PM)BigMark Wrote: mrs biggie is making masks, i think her and canongirl were separated at birth.

You go Mrs. Biggie!   We may have been separated at birth,  just after I was yanked out of me mum, I was med flighted   to Boston, so I could have a twin out there and never know it
she wants a pottery throwing wheel now
(03-25-2020, 07:38 PM)BigMark Wrote: she wants a pottery throwing wheel now

You're looking at about 300 for a decent used wheel.  600 for a basic new one.   If you go the used route, ask for a demo first.   The wheel itself sits on ball bearings.  If you hear screeching,  or notice that it's off balance DO NOT BUY IT!