Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
YOUR EATING HABITS
For all of you that are self quarantined, have your eating habits changed any?  

I've been eating a green salad everyday with dinner. By no means does it take away from the fact I had an apple tart last night. Last week it was chocolate cake.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I had eight Cadbury Creme Eggs yesterday. That was a bit much.
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
I was so tempted to pick up some cadberry eggs.

For the 3 days that I stayed home I feel like I've been eating better. Last week for lunches I visited the terriyaki place multiple times because I didn't prepare my lunches ahead of time. This week I am going to try really hard to make extra for dinner so I can have it for lunch the next day.

(03-31-2020, 06:32 PM)Duchess Wrote: For all of you that are self quarantined, have your eating habits changed any?  

I've been eating a green salad everyday with dinner. By no means does it take away from the fact I had an apple tart last night. Last week it was chocolate cake.
Very little. Instead of eating breakfast like I would at work, I eat lunch around noon or 1pm and then eat dinner around 8pm or 9pm. I made coffee today for the first time in almost a year. It wasnt bad but it wasnt that good. Need more practice making coffeeI'm off until the 16th so I also hope to cook my other package of pork chops and my package of sausages before I return to work and make excuses for not cooking more often.
We've been eating the same stuff as usual, so far.  It's just been hard not to eat more than usual being cooped up.
Not only am I eating crap I wouldn't normally eat but I'm weepy too. I just want to stick a fork in my eye. Jesus Christ.

I read a story about shelters emptying because people are home now and have time for an animal. Weepy.

Old man standing outside of a nursing home with a sign saying happy anniversary I love you to his wife who is a resident & can't see him right now. Weepy.

A family lining a street outside of a gramma's home singing happy birthday from a safe distance. Weepy.
Yeah, I've been crying a lot lately too.
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
(04-01-2020, 02:04 PM)Duchess Wrote: Not only am I eating crap I wouldn't normally eat but I'm weepy too. I just want to stick a fork in my eye. Jesus Christ.

I read a story about shelters emptying because people are home now and have time for an animal. Weepy.

Old man standing outside of a nursing home with a sign saying happy anniversary I love you to his wife who is a resident & can't see him right now. Weepy.

A family lining a street outside of a gramma's home singing happy birthday from a safe distance. Weepy.

(04-01-2020, 03:40 PM)Rootilda Wrote: Yeah, I've been crying a lot lately too.

Why?   I just don't understand.  We only have one life to live, did either of you not realize that  before now?
I've been pissed off mostly, not weepy. I did try Spam for the first time and it's ok, but salty as fuck.
(04-01-2020, 04:57 PM)sally Wrote: I've been pissed off mostly, not weepy. I did try Spam for the first time and it's ok, but salty as fuck.

I'm pissed too. Everyday. Every. fucking. day. I think how the fuck is this happening. How. I'm pissed at the incompetence. I'm pissed that healthcare workers are begging for supplies. I'm pissed it got this far. I'm pissed & saddened that a lot of people will lose everything they've spent their entire adult life working for. I spend a significant amount of time sad mad.

Don't eat Spam, Sally. Jeez Louise.
I figured it's something I should try before I die.
It's OK fried in a pan mixed with potato pcs. With eggs............I haven't had duck eggs in a while I should get some. The "healthy buffalo" sells them along with any other strange meat you ever wanted.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I have 4 dozen duck eggs in the barn fridge right now. I had been sending them to the Amish auction about once a month but that's not happening right now. People pay $7 a dozen.  hah I laugh every time I think of it. I think I pay .77 for jumbo chicken eggs.
They are great for making cakes, or so I've heard.
I ate 11 times, and took 5 naps, and it's still today! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

How the heck does a person take 5 naps?
It's supposed to be a JOKE! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(04-01-2020, 08:34 PM)Maggot Wrote: How the heck does a person take 5 naps?

You should meet my husband.    I've seen him take more.    I actually made him get tested for narcolepsy.   Turns out,  he doesn't have it, but  if he's on the couch all day he falls asleep every 12 hour.
(04-01-2020, 06:27 PM)Duchess Wrote: I have 4 dozen duck eggs in the barn fridge right now. I had been sending them to the Amish auction about once a month but that's not happening right now. People pay $7 a dozen.  hah I laugh every time I think of it. I think I pay .77 for jumbo chicken eggs.

Duck eggs are a baker's delight.   I  have a 12 dz female pekins that  pay for themselves,  and the dogs that guard them.
I used to know a lady in Suncook and don't even know if she is still above ground.